Sign in with your NHL account:
  • Submit
  • Or
  • Sign in with Google

Photo

Kings 2012 Playoff Run.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#41 Shadowduck

Shadowduck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:44 AM

Yep, me and my buddy were talking about this on friday night. Our hope is that the Phoenix-Nashville series goes a full 7, and that by the time the next round starts the Kings will have cooled off and start off the next round slow and off balance compared to the other team who will still be riding the confidence wave of their recent victories.

I hope it is Phoenix, cause it would kill me to have to hope that Nashville beats the Kings and get's a chance at the cup.

The absolute worse senario for me is a Kings vs Devils Cup. I hate the Devils for denying the Ducks a cup in 2003, and of course I don't want the Kings to win a cup.
That senario, which is looking possible at this time, would be a personal lose-lose.

In hindsight I should have driven up to Vegas and placed a bet.

Oh Well. As much as I hate to admit it, the Kings have outplayed everyone in the playoffs this year and are dominating the Devils. While the first two games went to overtime, the goals that got the Devils to overtime in those games were really weak goals. one was a deflection off of a Kings defenseman and the other one was a deflection. The Devils have yet to beat Quick striaght up. Last night's 4-0 shutout was impressive.

It's no fun seeing our rival about to win the Cup, but they have played hard and deserve to win based on their efforts. As a hockey fan I have to respect such a strong post season performance.

While the Kings fans were never very gracious about the Ducks winning the Cup, I have to say congradulations to the Kings and their fans.

#42 AustinDuck27

AustinDuck27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,311 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:36 AM

I fart in their general direction. Go Devils!

AnaheimDucks.com is the official Web site of the Anaheim Ducks. Anaheim Ducks and AnaheimDucks.com are trademarks of Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2013 Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy     Contact Us    Jobs     Honda Center    Corporate Partnerships   Terms of Use   NHL TicketExchange  Site Map AdChoices