SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?

Photo

Canadian Brawl At Nightclub In Helsinki

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#21 AustinDuck27

AustinDuck27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,097 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:30 PM

I was thinking of taking one of the fist from the hulk hand toys, paint it as getzlafs skin color then shaking it at the opposition as they come out to the rink. Heck, it can become as popular as George's stache

LOL! That's absolute gold. Hilarious :lol:

#22 RobD360

RobD360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

I was thinking of taking one of the fist from the hulk hand toys, paint it as getzlafs skin color then shaking it at the opposition as they come out to the rink. Heck, it can become as popular as George's stache

That would be so funny

#23 Blakkdrache

Blakkdrache

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Better yet, paint it gold. Remember the Ryan vs Ryan videos? Gold is Getzy's colour.

#24 Kanauhtli

Kanauhtli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:41 AM

Thanks everyone, it made me chuckle as I was typing it.

#25 Jeulz

Jeulz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

Posted Image

#26 capogtrman

capogtrman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:39 PM

Well, boys will be boys. Gotta let off some steam sometimes. I hear it was no "brawl" at all, just some drunk Finnish guys messing with Getz for fun. The outside of any nightclub anywhere has always been a perfect place for an afterhours Mensa meeting.

#27 Arvee

Arvee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

Well, boys will be boys. Gotta let off some steam sometimes. I hear it was no "brawl" at all, just some drunk Finnish guys messing with Getz for fun. The outside of any nightclub anywhere has always been a perfect place for an afterhours Mensa meeting.

I wonder why he couldn't just ignore those idiots. He KNEW he could drop them.

Scenario: year 2017, SC finals, ANA vs. FLO, game 7, 2-1 Ducks lead, time remaining 3,14...

#28 PetrSykora

PetrSykora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:08 PM

Scenario: year 2017, SC finals, ANA vs. FLO, game 7, 2-1 Ducks lead, time remaining 3,14...

Well duh! If this team was smart, Getzlaf would be gone by 2017! Murray should come to his senses and trade this chump if he ever wants Anaheim to be successful. I think it's simple; using Boston's model (cause if it worked for them, it's definitely guaranteed to work for us) we trade Getzlaf and win the Cup! I mean he's so bad, he only makes us that much worse whenever he's on the ice right? I think we have the pieces to do some damage once Getzlaf is shipped out. I know you Getzlaf sympathizers will all tell me some nonsense about this team lacking depth.. Never mind depth, he should be leading the league in points for even strength, power play and short handed along with playing 30+ minutes a game. The fact that he isn't is clear evidence that he's a player in decline and that we should trade him before his value gets any lower.

#29 Aksun

Aksun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

Well duh! If this team was smart, Getzlaf would be gone by 2017! Murray should come to his senses and trade this chump if he ever wants Anaheim to be successful. I think it's simple; using Boston's model (cause if it worked for them, it's definitely guaranteed to work for us) we trade Getzlaf and win the Cup! I mean he's so bad, he only makes us that much worse whenever he's on the ice right? I think we have the pieces to do some damage once Getzlaf is shipped out. I know you Getzlaf sympathizers will all tell me some nonsense about this team lacking depth.. Never mind depth, he should be leading the league in points for even strength, power play and short handed along with playing 30+ minutes a game. The fact that he isn't is clear evidence that he's a player in decline and that we should trade him before his value gets any lower.

I see what you did there.

AnaheimDucks.com is the official Web site of the Anaheim Ducks. Anaheim Ducks and AnaheimDucks.com are trademarks of Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2013 Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy     Contact Us    Jobs     Honda Center    Corporate Partnerships   Terms of Use   Site Map AdChoices