The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hayski08

Nic Kerdiles

Forgot to mention yesterday; Kerdiles posted something on Twitter about getting stuck at the Detroit airport due to a flight cancellation. My guess is the Ducks sent him back to Anaheim for rehab purposes, effectively shutting him down for the season now that Norfolk is guaranteed no post-season.

He had a good rookie year, I expect good things for him next season. And if I hear anything official on this situation I will post.

Reading the feedback here and several other takes from camp, sounds like Kerdiles was a hitting machine today. Love it.

Definitely an effort player. Has the size hope he develops a bit more scoring touch. Will see him again on Monday.

.@SDGullsAHL Breakout Player: @NicKerdiles has 5-7=12 points in his last 7 games, after netting 7-2=9 points in his first 30 games.

A lot could happen between now and October, but having Kerdiles (and Wags) make the jump to the big club full time next season would be really great for our team IMO. They're cheap. They bring youthful energy and exuberance. And they definitely bring a physical aspect. I'm really rooting for these guys.

A lot could happen between now and October, but having Kerdiles (and Wags) make the jump to the big club full time next season would be really great for our team IMO. They're cheap. They bring youthful energy and exuberance. And they definitely bring a physical aspect. I'm really rooting for these guys.

I won't be disappointed if Horcoff and Santo don't return.  I wasn't impressed with Stewie at first, but then he started playing Ducks' hockey right before the broken jaw.  Hopefully, he picks up where he left off.

Don't count out Noesen entirely just yet, he's cranked up his game in the past month as well.

Don't count out Noesen entirely just yet, he's cranked up his game in the past month as well.

Yes, didn't mean to leave him out. It would be fantastic if all of those guys turned into regular pros. They all play a physical game. They can skate. They've got some skill and some snarl. If we could populate the bottom-6 with Wags, Noesen, and Kerdiles, we're in much better shape financially than if we have to rely on re-treads and overpriced UFAs.

Cool.

We have a few decent depth players now signed in the 600k+ range (Kerdiles, Wagner, Kase, Shaw). Should get some pretty good contributions from at least 2-3 of them, maybe all 4. Nice value.

5 hours ago, DuckFan4Life said:
Nic KerdilesVerified account @NicKerdiles
FollowFollow @NicKerdiles
More

Hey guys! I have decided to team up with the San Diego Gulls Foundation in hopes of doing my… https://www.instagram.com/p/BeWmFRYA-3c/ 

I so want this guy to step up like Kase and be a successful, productive LW on the Ducks...if he has a career on the Gulls, I won't be mad, either.