The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1anaheim

The 1 July Thread

Souray is similar to Vish in that you're basically bringing him in for his specialties, not his defense. It's not going to make us more defensive, but he brings the physical nastiness similar to Prongs, and the booming slapshot to boot. He will need a mobile D partner that is lights out defensively. I know Dallas fans won't miss Souray defensively.

Souray is similar to Vish in that you're basically bringing him in for his specialties, not his defense. It's not going to make us more defensive, but he brings the physical nastiness similar to Prongs, and the booming slapshot to boot. He will need a mobile D partner that is lights out defensively. I know Dallas fans won't miss Souray defensively.

Lydman would seem like the only choice from the current roster.

Like Andy Sutton? :(

WAY WAY overpaid....

If Kuba gets $4/ yr...I can't fathom how much Sutter or Matt Carle gonna get :/

Exactly....like I was saying earlier...if we want to get a top D...we're gonna have to over pay...otherwise we're not gonna get one

Dont ever mention that name evry game f@#kin put us on the pk

Man Im glad..He is probably brushing powder doughnut crumbs off his belly to get up and cheer right now. They can have him.

Hahaha!

Ouch. Souray is another bargain bin'er, but he brings more offense than Sutton. Anyone still hoping we get Suter (which was delusional to begin with), enjoy Murray's version of Suter... Souray.

When Suter and Parise sings, it will be a domino effect with the other UFA signings. Sooo come on Suter and Parise. How hard can it be to sign with a team?

Hahaha!

Ouch. Souray is another bargain bin'er, but he brings more offense than Sutton. Anyone still hoping we get Suter (which was delusional to begin with), enjoy Murray's version of Suter... Souray.

No I agree..IF we get him

No, Souray is more athletic and very feisty...he gets under the skin and takes players off their game a little. Not saying he's a dream pick, but he would help equalize a chippy game.

I think we have something in the hopper...we're blowin out "D"men pretty quick....not holding my breath or anything!

thanks for everything during the past 5-6 years george

truly a bummer to see the stache go but he will not soon be forgotten! best of luck in florida!