The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1anaheim

The 1 July Thread

2012-2013

Kings Stanley Cup team intact.

Red Wings added needed pieces.

Ducks? Happy to be living in sunny Newport Beach.

B)

Maybe selanne doesnt want to commit to another season yet cause he knows, in the direction were going we will be at the bottom of the league next year.

Maybe selanne doesnt want to commit to another season yet cause he knows, in the direction were going we will be at the bottom of the league next year.

Because the season starts in 3 hours.

Don't you guys think Ryan could come in handy, in case Weber asks to get traded after Suter signs elsewhere?

That could be a starting point of a good swap between the teams.

:lol::lol:

I for one, am into instant gratification. ;)

But besides that, I would like to see some fruit, if you get my drift. I mean, we don't have Lubo and George any longer which saddens me. Probably going to lose Bobby. So, I need a quick fix. Have Murray do something, anything to generate some optomism going into the next season.

Dont agree at all.

And is immediately put on the IR..

"Sami Salo has been put on IR by the Tampa Bay Lightning (Dislocated Finger - Signing Contract)."

Ducks sign Bryan Allen. Not a bad deal IMO seeing some of the other deals.

TSNBobMcKenzie:

As per @Real_ESPNLeBrun, Bryan Allen gets three years at $3.5M per year from ANA.

Dont agree at all.

What dont you agree with. That selanne doesnt wanna commit to another season yet or that we will be near the bottom of the league next year?

Ducks sign Bryan Allen. Not a bad deal IMO seeing some of the other deals.

Bryan Allen 3 years 10.5 million, already on capgeek

How do you figure? Yeah this team sure is losing a lot of BIG IMPACT players! Now that Parros is gone, I don't know where the team is gonna get their scoring from?! Oh now the team can finally stop paying that overpaid, overrated Jason Blake, yeah we sure will miss his whole 12 points from last season while he was getting paid $3mil.

Folks this team is in a good position, a better position than they were in the past few years. Finally the team has shed these wasted, overpaid, and overrated salaries from the Cup era. Give the management time. I for one am glad this team hasn't signed some waaaay overpaid big name players. Because seriously, just because they are big name, big paying players, it don't mean they actually are going to play that way.

What dont you agree with. That selanne doesnt wanna commit to another season yet or that we will be near the bottom of the league next year?

He doesn't agree with you talking out of your butt..

Bryan Allen, 6'5 220lbs? Wow crazy big, I'm not familiar with him, can anybody shed some light? Does he play big or is he Sutton-big (aka waste of big body space)?

Both- All reports have been saying Selanne is coming back, and while I dont think we win the cup, I would bet we are a FAR BETTER team than last year under Bruce for an entire season.

People need to remember other than that unheard of skid to begin the season, we were a tough team to play against even with basically EVERYONE having down years. Chances of all that happening again are slight IMHO.

I will admit I do tend to be a more optomistic person though..

Both- All reports have been saying Selanne is coming back, and while I dont think we win the cup or I bet we are a FAR BETTER team than last year under Bruce for an entire season.

People need to remember other than that unheard of skid to begin the season, we were a tough team to play against even with basically EVERYONE having down years. Chances of all that happening again are slight IMHO.

Tweet from realkyper: "Market was set real early for Parise/Suter 12-13 year deals offered at 90M plus. Incredible to hear #NHL teams willing to go there."

Yeah, I hope Murray doesn't do that.

How do you figure? Yeah this team sure is losing a lot of BIG IMPACT players! Now that Parros is gone, I don't know where the team is gonna get their scoring from?! Oh now the team can finally stop paying that overpaid, overrated Jason Blake, yeah we sure will miss his whole 12 points from last season while he was getting paid $3mil.

Folks this team is in a good position, a better position than they were in the past few years. Finally the team has shed these wasted, overpaid, and overrated salaries from the Cup era. Give the management time. I for one am glad this team hasn't signed some waaaay overpaid big name players. Because seriously, just because they are big name, big paying players, it don't mean they actually are going to play that way.

Wow, were did i ever say the reason were gonna be at the bottom of the league is cuz parros is leaving? We have getzlaf, perry, ryan, and maybe teemu. Outside of that we dont have much offense at all. Our defense seems to be looking around the same as last year with the signing of Bryan Allen, maybe a little bit better. I never said were in bad shape as an orginization, but we are definately in a bad shape for next year. And teemu wants to have a competitive team and this team doesnt have the roster to be competitive YET.

"Sami Salo has been put on IR by the Tampa Bay Lightning (Dislocated Finger - Signing Contract)."

LOL- You guys are killing me. I love how M. Crawford said he coached Salo, and you could bet the guy would only play 60 games, you just never know which 60.

Just from a quick google search it sounds like he DOES play big, he sounds like BMs solution for our sorely needed big, bruising, stay-at-home defender.

uum. isnt that alot of money for this guy?

Seeing has he has a similar cap hit to Scuderi, Mitchell, and Stuart, not IMO.

LOL- You guys are killing me. I love how M. Crawford said he coached Salo, and you could bet the guy would only play 60 games, you just never know which 60.

Gotta keep ourselves entertained some how with all this "Frenzy" going on in the Hockey world.

Seeing has he has a similar cap hit to Scuderi, Mitchell, and Stuart, not IMO.

Compared to Sutton, I'll take him..

Suter? Garrison?...

I'm glad we didn't go after him...or if we did, we had the sense to stop.

...has he proven anything? Or is it just like a big fish in a small pond? He's just the best there is out there available right now?

Both- All reports have been saying Selanne is coming back, and while I dont think we win the cup or I bet we are a FAR BETTER team than last year under Bruce for an entire season.

Then you won't fit in here, don't you know the sky is falling!!! We haven't assembled a Cup team by dinner time on July 1st. Might as well shut it down, if we don't get Suter and Parise we can't compete, and Bob is a failure as a GM.