Sign in with your NHL account:
  • Submit
  • Or
  • Sign in with Google

Photo

Bitching And Moaning

Complaints thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 SteveC73

SteveC73

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Every few days I get my Ducks junk email telling me about something I can buy or a seats offer or whatever. Yeah, like I'm in the mood to spend any money on you jerkoffs at the NHL / NHLPA. Frankly, I'm working hard at developing alternate interests to compensate for the time (and money) that I might have spent this season with the Ducks. I was excited to see start some months ago and now, no hockey and it's looking like no Selanne final season, too? How great is that, eh sports fans?
They are spitting in our faces. They are kicking us in the groin with their skates. And they will expect me, you, all of us, to show up and spend money and cheer and be happy (but very stupid) consumers when they finally get their act together and put on a show. FORGET IT, NHL; AND DUCKS: STOP SENDING ME JUNK MAIL. YOU LOST ME.

#2 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

Wanna Complain?
Post it here, maybe someone will read it.

#3 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

Every few days I get my Ducks junk email telling me about something I can buy or a seats offer or whatever. Yeah, like I'm in the mood to spend any money on you jerkoffs at the NHL / NHLPA. Frankly, I'm working hard at developing alternate interests to compensate for the time (and money) that I might have spent this season with the Ducks. I was excited to see start some months ago and now, no hockey and it's looking like no Selanne final season, too? How great is that, eh sports fans?
They are spitting in our faces. They are kicking us in the groin with their skates. And they will expect me, you, all of us, to show up and spend money and cheer and be happy (but very stupid) consumers when they finally get their act together and put on a show. FORGET IT, NHL; AND DUCKS: STOP SENDING ME JUNK MAIL. YOU LOST ME.

The main forums are not the place for this. Just remember, you signed up for the emails. Read the instructions at the bottom of your email and unsubscribe, don't complain to us about it...We can't take you off or stop the emails. You have to do it.

AnaheimDucks.com is the official Web site of the Anaheim Ducks. Anaheim Ducks and AnaheimDucks.com are trademarks of Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2013 Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy     Contact Us    Jobs     Honda Center    Corporate Partnerships   Terms of Use   Site Map AdChoices