• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 voix_de_victoire

voix_de_victoire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

Hi, it's your friendly Public Address Announcer here, and the lock out has been eating me alive, too. I used some of my "spare" time to cook up something for you. I will customize a goal call that will sound a lot like you're sitting inside Honda Center. Go to the page below, select your players, and I'll send you the mp3. It's not required but it is suggested that you use the form on the page to make a donation to the Anaheim Ducks Foundation. Initial response has been spectacular. Enjoy.

Phil Hulett

Click >>>>here

Edited by voix_de_victoire, 25 November 2012 - 12:18 AM.

#2 voix_de_victoire

voix_de_victoire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

It's good to hear from you on the Ducks Message Board Phil.

DuckPride 4ever
MooseDuck

It's been too long. I totally forgot my user name. lol

#3 Blakkdrache

Blakkdrache

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:32 AM

This is awesome, Phil! I can't wait to order one and annoy all my friends that are Guppies/Queens fans. Cheers to you.

#4 voix_de_victoire

voix_de_victoire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

This is awesome, Phil! I can't wait to order one and annoy all my friends that are Guppies/Queens fans. Cheers to you.

Cool! Thanks, and hurry because I am doing this for a limited time. So far Teemu Selanne is the most requested goal scorer. It's not required, but people donated $135 to the Anaheim Ducks foundation on the first day. Sweet!

#5 lovemyducks

lovemyducks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

OMG, Phil, i miss you too.

The last time I saw you was at the Fedorin Cup. Little did we all know that was the last hockey game we might see this year.

Take care and I hope you and your family has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

They have been replaying some past games from 2007 and it is so awesome to hear you announce the goals.

Take care my friend...

Deanna

#6 Kings_Attack

Kings_Attack

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:02 AM

By Zeus' beard! The real Phil Hulett? :o At first, I thought it was some kind of clever scam to get some folks to click a virus-unleashing link but WOW.

#7 voix_de_victoire

voix_de_victoire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:12 AM

Now that I have you, there is no anti-biotic for this virus! Go Ducks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

AnaheimDucks.com is the official Web site of the Anaheim Ducks. Anaheim Ducks and AnaheimDucks.com are trademarks of Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2013 Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy     Contact Us    Jobs     Honda Center    Corporate Partnerships   Terms of Use   Site Map AdChoices