Sign in with your NHL account:
  • Submit
  • Or
  • Sign in with Google

Photo

Ducks And Hospital Kids...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 duck123

duck123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:27 PM

Before people think I'm being insensitive, please know that I mean this in all sincerity. All of the time, we hear about a kid who is really sick making a wish, and who has people around them trying to help their wish come true. I wonder what would happen if a sick kid said that their wish is to see a live NHL hockey game no later than two weeks, and this wish was broadcast all over major sports networks. I'm surprised this has not already happened. Do people think both the NHL and NHLPA are so greedy that they would not try and help make a sick kid's dream come true?

The Ducks often visit a local hospital, with kids who are really sick and who look to hockey, in times of sickness, for inspiration. I feel sick and really bad for those kids who miss out on hockey because of the greed of others. That just shouldn't be.

Edited by duck123, 08 December 2012 - 01:29 PM.

AnaheimDucks.com is the official Web site of the Anaheim Ducks. Anaheim Ducks and AnaheimDucks.com are trademarks of Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2013 Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy     Contact Us    Jobs     Honda Center    Corporate Partnerships   Terms of Use   NHL TicketExchange  Site Map AdChoices