• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pmclan

pmclan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:50 AM

This an obsevation/question. I have been a duck fan since I was 2,I was born in 91, and something that bugs me is the lack of duck related chants in the arena. I know we have the duck call but why cant we adopt the old movie quack chant from the movies its uniuqe fun and easy to follow. I dont know if this was brought up or there a reason for it but all im saying is the coyotes have a howl we should be quacking out there.

#2 gilligoos

gilligoos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • LocationBurbank, CA

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

This an obsevation/question. I have been a duck fan since I was 2,I was born in 91, and something that bugs me is the lack of duck related chants in the arena. I know we have the duck call but why cant we adopt the old movie quack chant from the movies its uniuqe fun and easy to follow. I dont know if this was brought up or there a reason for it but all im saying is the coyotes have a howl we should be quacking out there.

Too childish. We would be laughing stocks if we quack like ducks during the game, because then we're reverting to the old Disney days where we were always compared to the movie. Someone should bring a small drum to the game like the Sharks or the Flames. Use the drum instead of the cowbell to create rythm for the Let's Go Ducks chants, or create a rythmic applause during the power play or right after face-offs. I understand that you want the child element to the game to get the kids involved, but most of the people in the stadiums are adults.

#3 pmclan

pmclan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:35 AM

I understand its childish but its fun. the issue to me is that chants being used now are used by EVERBODY. Im not saying its bad im just asking how it could be changed to be specific and or original for the ducks. I mean there is only one duck team shouldnt there be an original duck chant or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

AnaheimDucks.com is the official Web site of the Anaheim Ducks. Anaheim Ducks and AnaheimDucks.com are trademarks of Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC. NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2012 Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved

Privacy Policy     Contact Us    Jobs     Honda Center    Corporate Partnerships   Terms of Use   Site Map AdChoices