Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pmclan

Quack Quack

3 posts in this topic

This an obsevation/question. I have been a duck fan since I was 2,I was born in 91, and something that bugs me is the lack of duck related chants in the arena. I know we have the duck call but why cant we adopt the old movie quack chant from the movies its uniuqe fun and easy to follow. I dont know if this was brought up or there a reason for it but all im saying is the coyotes have a howl we should be quacking out there.

This an obsevation/question. I have been a duck fan since I was 2,I was born in 91, and something that bugs me is the lack of duck related chants in the arena. I know we have the duck call but why cant we adopt the old movie quack chant from the movies its uniuqe fun and easy to follow. I dont know if this was brought up or there a reason for it but all im saying is the coyotes have a howl we should be quacking out there.

Too childish. We would be laughing stocks if we quack like ducks during the game, because then we're reverting to the old Disney days where we were always compared to the movie. Someone should bring a small drum to the game like the Sharks or the Flames. Use the drum instead of the cowbell to create rythm for the Let's Go Ducks chants, or create a rythmic applause during the power play or right after face-offs. I understand that you want the child element to the game to get the kids involved, but most of the people in the stadiums are adults.

I understand its childish but its fun. the issue to me is that chants being used now are used by EVERBODY. Im not saying its bad im just asking how it could be changed to be specific and or original for the ducks. I mean there is only one duck team shouldnt there be an original duck chant or something.