The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZTHER

Kings Catch All Thread

It's pretty clear you're not a Ducks fan and the board is 100% open to all fans, but please be more forthcoming about your allegiances. Very uncool to 'pretend' you're an Anaheim fan OK. 

ROFL, I think my several Ducks jerseys, towels, hats and use of the team in EA's games would beg to differ..and my spit target Doughty poster.

The Ref Wings were outplayed in every zone and in net. LA was flat out dominated. Thanks for all your hard work!

Lmfao.

The Kings scare easily, but they'll be back,,,,,and in greater numbers!

I want the Kings to win this series because it would be awesome to have a Kings/Ducks WCF.  For that to happen though, the Sharks must lose to Vancouver.  Chicago is going to win their series without a doubt.  Second round would then be:

CHI vs LA

ANA vs VAN

We could then spank the sisters again like in '07 on the way to an all-California WCF.

:wacko:The Mad Duckster :wacko:

Lmfao.

The Kings scare easily, but they'll be back....and in greater numbers!

I don't know what you're referring to "greater numbers" since all teams can only dress 20 players in a game and have 5 skaters + 1 goalie on the ice.  Just stop lying about being a Ducks fan.  You minimize Anaheim's positives and exaggerate their flaws.  Hey I welcome non-Ducks fans but don't lie about it.  You can show your Kings memorabilia around here and still be respected.  

With this loss, Jim Fox CAN FINALLY have a valid "ADVERSITY" argument.

He's been saying the Kings have been overcoming adversity for a year now, but could never put his finger on what that adversity is...

Kings are down 0-2 now... that's more adversity than they faced in total in last years playoffs.

The Kings are weak on the road, and dominate at home. I could easily see them winning both games at home, especially seeing how St. Louis struggled to score at home against a Kings team that wasn't playing so hot. I think we go back to STL 2-2, if not, LA is cooked.

Lol. I HAAAAATE the Kings...but I'm pointing out the fact that one game does not a series win. The Kings still got this...much to my chagrin.

ROFL

You see what's his name get away with a crosscheck to Jackman's throat just now?

Stop grinning!

If anyone, Jackman has it coming. Was it really a crosscheck? Missed the replay, at game speed it looked like he just held the stick up without an actual forward thrust. Ugh, I sound like those LA fans LOL.

^Kings fan, GET HIM!

Wee, it takes one to know one!

=)

It's looking like a Kings-Ducks series in the 2nd round if LA beats St. Louis. I still want that matchup in the WCF, but the Sharks are spanking Vancouver 3-0 in that series. Second round will likely be:

CHI vs. SJ

LA vs ANA

:wacko: The Mad Duckster :wacko:

Yesterday was the worst day ever. The Ducks lost and the Kings won. Kill me now.

Absolutely do not want the Ducks having to play the Kings.  They play dirty & would probably inflict major injury on our players.  If the Ducks can't be the CA team to go to the WCF, then I'd rather the Sharks go...even tho they have Torres now.  Just can't stand the Kings or the Kings fans.  :angry:

Absolutely do not want the Ducks having to play the Kings.  They play dirty & would probably inflict major injury on our players.  If the Ducks can't be the CA team to go to the WCF, then I'd rather the Sharks go...even tho they have Torres now.  Just can't stand the Kings or the Kings fans.  :angry:

It would be good for hockey though... and sets up that stellar contest on January 25, 2014 at Dodger Stadium.

It would be good for hockey though... and sets up that stellar contest on January 25, 2014 at Dodger Stadium.

True, but it wouldn't be good for my health!  :)  I get so nervous watching the Kings constantly dive, fake highstick moves on themselves, worrying about Brown & his knee & elbow actions & Stoll with our youngs guys!  I'm sure I have developed ulcers over those games.  :)  However, I am looking forward to that outdoor game though.  :)

True, but it wouldn't be good for my health!  :)  I get so nervous watching the Kings constantly dive, fake highstick moves on themselves, worrying about Brown & his knee & elbow actions & Stoll with our youngs guys!  I'm sure I have developed ulcers over those games.  :)  However, I am looking forward to that outdoor game though.  :)

No argument here LD.

Can't stand them (except the Kopitar)

Brown drops another F-bomb on national TV.

Such a classy Captain.

No argument here LD.

Can't stand them (except the Kopitar)

Kopi rules! The only respectable King. A King amongst the Slovenian. 

As always, I had a "chat" with my friends concerning Brown. He denied all the accusations I leveled upon him. Nothing new. But this time I backed it up with video evidence. Video very clearly showing Brown going for the elbow and then diving right after. 

I had shown that to two different fans. One casual and the other an ass. The casual defended it by saying the guy in Black was asking for it. Which was Brown. The long time fan jumped through hoops to defend 1) the elbow. Defended Doughts elbows too. And 2) It was some how the other players fault for getting elbowed and trying to face wash Brown. And its totally cool that Brown left his skates and nearly throw his head nearly into the bench. But that's okay for some reason. Being shoved on ice is hard. Point in case, I "smacked" my friend in the head just as hard, he barely moved an inch. And didn't flail over a couch/bench.

This 2nd is seriously is going to suck.