The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DuckNCanuck51

Pierre Mcguire= Most Annoying And Irritating Person Ever?

Always makes me cringe whenever Pierre McGuire conducts an abrasive and unwarranted interview with our NHL players, especially in the middle of a shift and in between the boxes...seriously, is NHL just wanting to torture us even more with substandard personnel? My beef is that I would love if they just leave the players alone and let them play and not have to deal with media until after the game or period.  

God I miss Hazy and Ahlers...please!!!!

Thoughts?

Pierre is awesome. Then again, as a college student, I enjoy being and am very ironic. He's as enjoyable in reality as drinking expired soda, his quotes and style makes for a fantastic drinking game *insert Pierre drinking game meme* and he kills moments in spectacular fashion..

I like how he manages to goad the "f"-word in his interviews. Special talent. Maybe it is time for him to go, though. Doc, Milbury and JR are solid as it is.

I'd take Pierre McGuire over Ray Ferraro every time. 

This. And to a far lesser extent what QA said. Though it does put all QA posts into perspective. Let's just pretend what I'm typing now is a long slew of curse words ending in hipster. 

But seriously. McGuire is annoying. But it could be sooooooo much worse. At worst he's a fun drinking game as long as you don't mind kidney pains the following morning. 

I don't mind him during the first round or 2...but then he's like a broken record...I pretty much know what he's gonna say before he sais it.

Like when game after game he mentions what junior and AHL team every guy played for.... We get it Pierre, you know what team every guy came up on.