The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeWhoWatchDuckOnPond

What About These Reconnoitered Devisions And Playoff System

We'll just have to be better than average and top-3 our division, which is realistic, especially with Bruce at the helm, his teams were usually good in the regular season. It's even more about pure stability in performance and getting points since this fugly 'division leaders seeded 1st-3d' was scrapped. We just have to be better than Central teams, and we can.

I think the pacific is going to have some soft spots. The Kings could start to tail off if they don't pick up their mid season performance. Vancouver is a question mark and if they flop this coming season there should be some sort of shake up, I'm not certain Vigneault was the reason the Nuckers suckers. Calgary just isn't there anymore. Edmonton is a couple years off.

The Center is stacked with retooled and young teams. I'd say they have the better chances of filling the 'wild card' spots.

BTW just to save face 'devisions' wasn't a typo, my girlfriend read it and thought I was a moron, which I am but I digress, I explained I was trying to make a funny by splicing deviate and division. She didn't get it so..... meh