The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thom-74

Will Steve Kozari Be Ruining Opening Night Again?

Management has yet to say anything publically about the underperformance of Steve Kozari last season, especially in two home games against Vancouver and Detroit last season. Has anything been done, or can we look at another one-sided officiating performance from Kozari? I've been to opening night for four seasons now, and the experience of last season's opener was not worth the price of admission.

Has management addressed the no-review of hits on Cam Fowler, Andrew Cogliano, and others last season? Or can we expect more of the same on that front?

Has Anaheim ever beaten Vancouver when BC's Kozari has been on the ice?

I don't think so...

Was Kozari or Lee on the ice during that seasin when Toronto was on a winless streak and strolled into Honda. That was some of the worst officiating. And as fans of our Beloved Ducks, we've seen some stuff. A favorite of mine was goalie interference on Getzlaf who happened to be about five feet off said goalie.

He is hands down by far the worst...he seems to be on the ice for every controversial call/non call during the season...like when hall got frustrated and 2 hand lumber jacked someone right in front of Steve...no call on the ice of course but a suspension after.