The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

poum

Pietrangelo Still An Rfa

Homeboy didn't report to camp. He's still in contract disputes with the Blues. GM says any trades and offer sheets are out of the question.

My armchair GM says trade Souray, Allen, and Fistric for as much as possible. Maybe a collective of two 4ths and a 7th. And offer sheet the crap out of it. Doubt it won't be matched. But the possibility.

Im very aware of the stupidity behind all this. But Piet!

Suppose this goes under Wishes now. Meant for it to be an informative thread then whent on a belligerent "must have now!" tangent.

Homeboy didn't report to camp. He's still in contract disputes with the Blues. GM says any trades and offer sheets are out of the question.

My armchair GM says trade Souray, Allen, and Fistric for as much as possible. Maybe a collective of two 4ths and a 7th. And offer sheet the crap out of it. Doubt it won't be matched. But the possibility.

Im very aware of the stupidity behind all this. But Piet!

Anaheim has too many young players to get into a situation where St. Louis might want to "retaliate" and frankly... they're just going to match anyway...

Anaheim has too many young players to get into a situation where St. Louis might want to "retaliate" and frankly... they're just going to match anyway...

My "very aware of the stupidity" was code word for I had to much and I should go to sleep but instead I'm grasping at straws for anything hockey.

I'm surrounded by Kings fans, so anything hockey I want.

Kings fans have 3 types of teams:

1) Kings

2) The Los Angeles Mighty Ducks of Anaheim

3) Other than the Kings