Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dtsdlaw

Multi-Quoting

6 posts in this topic

Can anyone here please give a quick tutorial on how to multi-quote? I'm apparently too dumb to figure it out on my own.

Thanks!

Can anyone here please give a quick tutorial on how to multi-quote? I'm apparently too dumb to figure it out on my own.

Thanks!

Well I'm here and bored, I'll try:

Go to the 1st post you plan to quote and hit the 'multi-quote' button. Then go to the next post you want to quote and hit 'multi-quote' again. A little box pops up in the bottom right corner that gives you an option to reply to the quotes. Using that will take you to the normal reply window and all of the posts you multi-quoted will be there.

Thanks!

Go to the 1st post you plan to quote and hit the 'multi-quote' button. Then go to the next post you want to quote and hit 'multi-quote' again. A little box pops up in the bottom right corner that gives you an option to reply to the quotes. Using that will take you to the normal reply window and all of the posts you multi-quoted will be there.

Cool! Thanks, AD27. 

Cool! Thanks, AD27. 

Can also just hit quote on each of the posts you want to quote and it shows up in quick reply box at bottom of page

Can also just hit quote on each of the posts you want to quote and it shows up in quick reply box at bottom of page

Good to know, thanks!