The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZTHER

Kings Catch All Thread

Cuba Gooding Jr at the game. Same dude who narrated our beloved Ducks Stanley Cup DVD. I feel betrayed.

Ugh. I could do without Cuba G., especially after the NHL awards this summer, he was a mess.

Great goals from Wingels and amazing to watch LA get smashed at their home opener. MWUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAH! My plan is finely coming in to place.

I'm sure the hockey gods felt they needed to humble LA after raising their banner against the Sharks. I kept telling my friend who converted into a Kings fan in 2012, this was classless act by the Kings organization.

I'm sure the hockey gods felt they needed to humble LA after raising their banner against the Sharks. I kept telling my friend who converted into a Kings fan in 2012, this was classless act by the Kings organization.

Far be it from me to ever support anything the Kings do, but they didn't do anything wrong.  Blame the schedulers, if anybody.  You raise the flag on your home opener.  The Kings didn't schedule the Sharks to play them, the league did.

Just remember, Sutter is part of the most successful hockey family in the history of hockey. He saves their energy during the season...tries to finish in the top 5, and demands a brutal type of play for the playoffs. He'll greatly use a big tough kid who saw little action the last few months, and GREATLY rely on favorable calls from the refs and no calls on their diving. 

A few years ago we had 5 major injuries, last year we could have used Sourey, Robidas, Andersen and a sane Hiller....and fine, Perry should have started his vacation AFTER the the playoffs. I fully believe the Ducks will have a very good year, maybe a month slump, but do well. I'm just concerned whether or not they'll all be good to go for the playoffs.

Queenies copied us when we won our Cup.  They lowered it from the rafters at Staple Center.

We did the same thing in 2007...real original there queenies.

Ugh..makes me sick to see it being touched by them. :(