The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZTHER

Kings Catch All Thread

That was a great game last night. Kings had no business getting a point in that game, could've easily been a blowout. What a tragedy that LA is stacked with talent but they don't bring it every night. 

"The Kings had won four straight games in overtime or the shootout, but Cammalleri made sure it didn't get that far. He surprisingly got open in front of the net for Mikael Backlund's pass and backhanded the puck past goalie Ben Scrivens."

LOL Kings.

"The Kings had won four straight games in overtime or the shootout, but Cammalleri made sure it didn't get that far. He surprisingly got open in front of the net for Mikael Backlund's pass and backhanded the puck past goalie Ben Scrivens."

LOL Kings.

Can't deny the talent up in LA... but they too often play down to the level of their opponents.

I see the Kings arent missing Quick. What a dangerous team. Hard to see them not make a run at it again this year. Terry Murray was certaintly not the right coach. Wouldnt be as bad if we didnt have to deal with their fanbase mentality.

I see the Kings arent missing Quick. What a dangerous team. Hard to see them not make a run at it again this year. Terry Murray was certaintly not the right coach. Wouldnt be as bad if we didnt have to deal with their fanbase mentality.

Scrivens? Jones? I was thinking that it ACTUALLY shows how much Quick is a product of the team in front of him.

Scrivens? Jones? I was thinking that it ACTUALLY shows how much Quick is a product of the team in front of him.

This! But try convincing a Kings' fan of that... they just seem to think their goalies are golden gods, when they have one of the toughest and most effective defenses in the league. 

The shootout against us, for instance. My Kings' fan friends were going on and on about "Jonesy" winning his first shootout, and I couldn't believe they had watched the same game. Hiller made fantastic saves to shut down half of the Kings' bench, all Jones had to do was keep his pads on the ground. If a single one of our forwards had elevated the puck / not biffed their shots, we'd have had two points. Jones was almost a non-factor in that game.

Oh man, should be 2-1 now, Leafs so close to potting another one.

LOL! Doughty scores but has it waived off because Lupes jumped Voynov behind the play. 

Oh man, should be 2-1 now, Leafs so close to potting another one.

LOL! Doughty scores but has it waived off because Lupes jumped Voynov behind the play. 

C'mon TO.

This! But try convincing a Kings' fan of that... they just seem to think their goalies are golden gods, when they have one of the toughest and most effective defenses in the league. 

The shootout against us, for instance. My Kings' fan friends were going on and on about "Jonesy" winning his first shootout, and I couldn't believe they had watched the same game. Hiller made fantastic saves to shut down half of the Kings' bench, all Jones had to do was keep his pads on the ground. If a single one of our forwards had elevated the puck / not biffed their shots, we'd have had two points. Jones was almost a non-factor in that game.

You're not going to win very many games giving up 51 shots on goal though. Hiller stole us a point.

Stinking Leafs. Dominate the third and lose.

Seriously, just couldn't buy a goal.

LA moves within 1 pt. Need a win tonight. Kings 12-1-4 in their last 17 according to Miller.

Were up 3-0 on the Senators, but now 3-2. 

Hard to pull for Ottawa considering the draft pick, but can't pull for the Kings right?

OTTAWA please continue to SUCK. If you can't beat the filthy Kings you are dead to me.

Hossa gets a shortie! Well played Kings!

Almost had a second shorthanded goal on the same PK.