The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ladyduck

System Logging Me Out!

I'm using my mini pad to send this message. When I use my desk top computer (which I normally use to post) I log in, it's accepted, and then I go to a topic to read or post & the system logs me out! It's been doing this for the last 2 & a half days. Can this be corrected as I hate using the mini pad! My fingers are too big for this little keyboard! Thanks for you help!

I'm using my mini pad to send this message. When I use my desk top computer (which I normally use to post) I log in, it's accepted, and then I go to a topic to read or post & the system logs me out! It's been doing this for the last 2 & a half days. Can this be corrected as I hate using the mini pad! My fingers are too big for this little keyboard! Thanks for you help!

Did you get it working?

Standard suggestions:

Try different browser; chrome, Firefox, Safari. Anything but internet explorer.

Clear history and cookies.

Hope that helps.

I always clear history & cookies several times a day as I'm on the computer a lot.

I hate to change my browser as this has not happened in all the years I have posted on the MB,especially since it just started a few days ago! However if nothing else works, I'll give that a try. My mini pad uses Chrome so maybe that is what I'll use if all else fails!

Thanks!

Don't know what happened, I changed my browsert to Chrome, didn't solve the problem.  But @ 4pm today, the system didn't bump me out after logging in & going to the GDT!  Whatever messed up cleared up