The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xxreact

Robidas To Ducks Imminent?

Tons of buzz on the net about robidas heading to the ducks, no confirmation. Mckenzie, hfboards and elsewhere are reporting it.

You're quick xxreact! I'm good with Robidas, great addition. My big worry is the return to Dallas, if it's Vats or a top prospect I may be a little sick.

Also seeing that Fasth was yanked from the ice today and Andersen is still up with the team.

Here we go...

Interesting.  One of our d-men would have to be headed out in return.  Man, I hope it isn't Sami.  That's an awful lot to pay for the rental of a 37-year-old d-man who has 5 points on the season.  I know Robidas is a vet with some grit, but it just seems like too high a price.  Maybe Sbisa going the other way?

Edit: And this doesn't make sense if Robidas is still injured.  He's been out with a broken leg for three months.  I don't know what his current status is, but he hasn't returned yet.

!!!!. better not be Sami. I'm hoping sbisa or a 2nd.

You're quick xxreact! I'm good with Robidas, great addition. My big worry is the return to Dallas, if it's Vats or a top prospect I may be a little sick.

Also seeing that Fasth was yanked from the ice today and Andersen is still up with the team.

Here we go...

Sitting at the PC for the deadline haha. Fasth wow.

Penner and Palms pulled off the ice as well, putting the red jerseys on. What the what!?

I got that twisted a bit. Penner left the ice, and Palms is now sporting the red jersey with Getz and Perry, presumably now playing on their line.

I got that twisted a bit. Penner left the ice, and Palms is now sporting the red jersey with Getz and Perry, presumably now playing on their line.

Penner is a capital.

What?  I mean, I'm not big on the guy, and he's going to be a UFA, but is that the kind of chemistry we want to mess with?  Getz and Perry love the big lug!

I don't understand it either. I think the vanek thing must have some substance. Fasth, penner unloaded. Sbisa for robidas imminent.

Just flipped everything in the living room, moving upstairs...

Vanek? That worries me some, the cost, his salary. He's said he wants to play in MInny. Please don't sell the farm Murray!!!

edmonton just dealth Bryz to MN, after we dealt them Fasth, so that move makes sense for the Oilers now.  I am still wondering what we got in return.

Is this thread going to be the place to discuss all the stuff that will unfold over the next hour or so, or should we start a new one?

edmonton just dealth Bryz to MN, after we dealt them Fasth, so that move makes sense for the Oilers now.  I am still wondering what we got in return.

Is this thread going to be the place to discuss all the stuff that will unfold over the next hour or so, or should we start a new one?

Can I somehow change the name?

I'm freaking out here. I do not approve of the Penner move. He belongs here, and would have added just what we need in the playoffs. The twins are having simultaneous stellar years, why screw around with that? Chemistry Murray, CHEMISTRY!

I really hope this isn't too much shakeup for this cohesive team.

I'm freaking out here. I do nit approve of the Penner move. He belongs here, and would have added just what we need in the playoffs. The twins are having simultaneous stellar years, why screw around with that? Chemistry Murray, CHEMISTRY!

No kidding! Bringing in Robidas and shipping out Penner. Wow, that's quite a shake up for Getz/Pears. Hope this doesn't backfire for the Twins psyche...

I'm freaking out here. I do nit approve of the Penner move. He belongs here, and would have added just what we need in the playoffs. The twins are having simultaneous stellar years, why screw around with that? Chemistry Murray, CHEMISTRY!

Yeah, I'm not sure about this move right now. Only a 4th too. Maybe it'll make more sense as more people come/go.

Burke calling a press conference. Cammy said to be on the move.

Cammy makes more sense to me than Vanek

I was shocked at what he was traded for...it's like nothing!

Total salary/contract dump to make room for something else.

According to Helene Elliot, we are not even keeping the pick, just sending it to Dallas in the Robidas deal. I suppose if that is all we are sending for Robidas than the move looks like Penner-Robidas straight up, which isnt bad.  But I have a feeling Murray is sending more to Big D