The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dangle411

Trade Deadline Thread

Eh even with him I'm not worried about San Jose tbh. 

Future San Jose headline: Recently acquired Vanek will likely miss the remainder of the season after a knee-on-knee collision with Dustin Brown. Though Brown took 25 strides, Vanek never touched the puck, and Brown left his feet, the league saw no reason for supplementary discipline.

Future San Jose headline: Recently acquired Vanek will likely miss the remainder of the season after a knee-on-knee collision with Dustin Brown. Though Brown took 25 strides, Vanek never touched the puck, and Brown left his feet, the league saw no reason for supplementary discipline.

LMAO! Would not surprise me in the slightest. Would really like to see them get him... Fail in the first round and watch him walk. That would be pretty amusing :P

Well, if there's one thing Brown is good for, it's injuring other teams' players for the postseason.

Let me reiterate: I want Kesler.

Let me reiterate #2: Dustin Brown is dehydrated donkey dung.

Take it for what it is, sounds like VAN wants Etem and a first rounder for Kesler. Ducks would most likely say yes to that.

^Just saw that one on Twitter.

Oh man...I love Etem, but I would do that in a heartbeat.  Heck, we'll even do them the favor of throwing in Sbisa.  (What?  You don't think they'll fall for that?)

Etem? He's the guy I want to play with Kesler. Oh man, that's like choosing between my kids, can't do it. 

If it came down to Etem or Bonino, who would you rather do?  I would much rather do DSP + Perrault + 1st if we could, but I doubt Vancouver would go for it.

Still, I know Etem's the home town boy and I love him, but Kesler is REALLY GOOD.  Like, the difference between contending for a Cup or not good.

If it came down to Etem or Bonino, who would you rather do?  I would much rather do DSP + Perrault + 1st if we could, but I doubt Vancouver would go for it.

Still, I know Etem's the home town boy and I love him, but Kesler is REALLY GOOD.  Like, the difference between contending for a Cup or not good.

Bonino before Etem. I'd very begrudgingly do Etem for Kesler, but it might suck when Etem blossoms and Kesler says "see ya" in a couple years. But you're right, to contend you need big time players, and you don't get big time players without giving up you're best youngsters.

If it came down to Etem or Bones, I really would like to see Bones go. Rakell's in the system and having Kesler would make it easier to let him and our other center prospects develop longer. 

Wouldn't mind throwing in the bag of pucks that is Sbisa to sweeten the deal. This is worth a first. Sbisa+Palms+First+Fifth.

Alright guys, I have a volleyball game tonight, so I'm leaving the panicking and armchair GMing to you for a while.  Hold down the fort while I'm gone.

Also...

I WANT RYAN KESLER!

Alright guys, I have a volleyball game tonight, so I'm leaving the panicking and armchair GMing to you for a while.  Hold down the fort while I'm gone.

Also...

I WANT RYAN KESLER!

I'm going to be spent before the actual deadline tomorrow.

Not gonna lie, didn't even mean to make pun in that Flames/cooking tweet... Told CGY going through final motions on Cammalleri

@NHLSourcesSay: #Flames may have just traded Cammalleri to the East, more to come... #NSS #tradedeadline #NHL

I read the Queens were in on him. He was their plan B after Vanek. And they're out on Vanek as well. They're plan C is apparently Gaborik. 

I read the Queens were in on him. He was their plan B after Vanek. And they're out on Vanek as well. They're plan C is apparently Gaborik. 

I heard they were also looking for defense. How could they be looking for defense!? I really hope LA strikes out at the dealine, nothing could please me more.

I heard they were also looking for defense. How could they be looking for defense!? I really hope LA strikes out at the dealine, nothing could please me more.

#Kings pushing late for Cammalleri, teams don't want to lose out, still believe he moves to East, original offer #NSS #NHL #tradedeadline

@DarrenDreger: No fewer than 6 teams expressing interest in Ales Hemsky.

Soft and injury prone. I hope it's not us. I'd think if we had interest it would have been handled around the Fasth deal.

Soft and injury prone. I hope it's not us. I'd think if we had interest it would have been handled around the Fasth deal.

Or if we miss out on Kesler and Moulson.