The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BleedsOrange

Where Are Our Authentic Jerseys

I am very disappointed that the team store/online store doesn't sell authentic 3rd Jerseys...or any authentics outside of the $1000 - $1200 player worn jerseys. Does anyone else scoff at the cheap shoulder applique that is on the premier 3rd jersey? It seems we the fans get shorted on apparel and hats lately as well. Until the start of last year we didn't even get fitted hats. It really seems there is some good work to be done to be able to show our QUALITY colors. I was recently in MN and found that you could buy an authentic jersey in a sports store, why doesn't the organization put out authentic gear for us? Is Reebok to blame or is this simply the shift before we get the new jerseys with the fake laces? I don't mind paying the $300 for an authentic but who knows where I can buy a size 56?? Please help this fan out! Oh and, GO DUCKS!

I'm with on you on this one.  Last season, I would have purchased a Stadium Series jersey, but since it was a "replica," I ended up passing on it.  While trying to track one down online, I learned the Kings sold a game weight version, but not the Ducks.  

The store representative at the Ducks Team Store said some internal decision was made NOT to sell the authentic game weight type jerseys through the team store, but only the replicas.  I'm sure the replicas sell better due to pricing, but it was a poor decision by the team store not to offer the real deal to its fan base.  

I have (now "old") white and black authentic jersey (goalie cut ;) ) and tried to find and buy 3rd jersey - unsuccessfully, only premier jersey... Now i know why, thanks for information guys.

I cannot agree more about how frustrating the season was not to have the option to buy Authentic jerseys and New Era fitted caps(which sold out in days in all styles).

Seemed to me that management wasn't in touch with what many fans would appreciate...especially considering how many jerseys the team wore last year(5).

Ok...the good news is that the Team Store is offering Authentics in the new jerseys for the coming 2014-15 season...46, 50, 52, 54, 56, and 60.

Additionally, you can buy Authentic Reebok Ducks jerseys at a company called JerseyBaron.

All styles are on their website right now.

I found them on Ebay and their customer service is really outstanding.

They even just started selling Stadium Series Authentics...

Go Ducks!

Hope "autheintic jerseys" means real canadian made Reebok EDGE jerseys, not imported "indo-EDGE".  

:t_hot_unread:

The Ducks team store is selling "authentic" 3rd jerseys.  I've already ordered one.  They're selling both the authentic and premier jersey.  My cost was around $325.00 (including tax), but that also included a 10% season ticket holder discount.  I ordered a size 52.  

These are new, "authentic" jerseys were not available until recently.  I have a friend that wants to order one, and was told they should have plenty in stock once the season starts.