The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Spencer_12

Other Sports Topic - Discuss It All Here V2

Barcelona took apart Bayern at the end of the game. It's too bad Bayern didn't have their full squad for this game. They are in all likelihood done down 3 with no away goal. Here's hoping for an El Clasico final.

Real drew 2-2 - title race over. Amazing game though. Real hit 3 posts, missed a penalty, and Valencia's keeper stood on his head. Just wasn't meant to be. Kroos had to come off with an injury too so that's going to be huge if he can't go Wednesday with Real already missing Modric.

Uh oh norge, reports are that Sterling's going to ask for a transfer.

Fine. I'm over that primadonna who runs himself out and then can't finish to save his life. No place for him to demand that kind of money when he is not that caliber of a player just yet. 

Fine. I'm over that primadonna who runs himself out and then can't finish to save his life. No place for him to demand that kind of money when he is not that caliber of a player just yet. 

What a joke. I wonder where he'll end up. Probably on the bench at Real or at Man U.

• Like 1

Watching Fox sports wrap up show. They had a graphic for "Messi Send Off". Has he called a career? Looking at you Spence who follows everything under the sun. Or mexican swede might have some insider info.

• Like 2

Not a huge fan of Real firing Ancelotti, especially with rumors that Rafa Benitez will be replacing him. Ancelotti is a better manager. Losing Modric to injury was a huge reason Real wasn't able to keep their momentum into January and beyond, and Real having one of their weaker benches in recent years is on Perez. He shipped Alonso off without replacing him.

Literally all of them look like they were part of "the mob" at one point or another. Hopefully they get that Sepp Blatter too. 

Wow... Usually I stay away from this thread cuz I figured it was mainly Spence talking to himself, but man that's a big story. All that power and influence has been going straight to those guys' heads for too long. Kudos to the Attorney General, that's not an easy fight to pick but it's as good a time as any: there's been a lot of light shed recently on what goes on behind closed doors at FIFA... Seems like a lot more people are starting to get angry.

• Like 1

Wow... Usually I stay away from this thread cuz I figured it was mainly Spence talking to himself, but man that's a big story. All that power and influence has been going straight to those guys' heads for too long. Kudos to the Attorney General, that's not an easy fight to pick but it's as good a time as any: there's been a lot of light shed recently on what goes on behind closed doors at FIFA... Seems like a lot more people are starting to get angry.

oh you thought that too?  :D

If more people participated I wouldn't have to talk to myself :lol:

• Like 1

It would be great if these guys take plea deals and turn over incriminating dirt on Blatter. That might be the only way to take away the World Cup from Qatar and maybe even Russia if they can find dirt on that bid process too.

• Like 1

Blatter wins 133-73 and Ali forfeits the 2nd round voting since it was obviously not going to happen. Sucks but everyone knew he'd win. Hopefully this 5th term will be a very short one.

Edited by Spencer_12

In happier news, the US begins their U20 World Cup campaign tonight at 9pm PST on FS1. Gedion Zelalem, the Arsenal product, will be making his debut with the national team so it should be an interesting watch.

• Like 1

US women tied South Korea 0-0 in their last friendly before their World Cup begins on June 6. They didn't play very well, and Alex Morgan still hasn't played in a game since her knee injury which is pretty concerning.