The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spencer_12

Other Sports Topic - Discuss It All Here V2

On 4/12/2018 at 0:39 AM, poum said:

Me Irish mate who is a Toffee through and through just said it's Liverpool's to lose. I've never seen an Irishman so sad while holding a pint of Guinness.

Well shiii.... Never doubt an Irishman in his cups. The bloke may damn we'll be bloody right.

I'm protesting. This is like a Kings-Penguins final to me. The abject absurdity of it all well. The horror! Whatever happened to common deceny. 

20 hours ago, Fisix said:

And of course this weekend there's a perfect video of him picking his nose on the sideline, looking at the result, and then flicking it (i forget if it was towards someone or not).  Still, not a douchenozzle.

:lol:

1. Sorry Norge :(

2. Bale’s 1st was ANAZING. Probably even better than Ronaldo’s against Juve. That might have saved Bale’s future at Real

3. Liverpool need a new goalie. Wow. He’ll never live this one down.

Sad for and mad at Karius, simultaneously. Overall, proud of my lads. Game definitely changed after Salah went down; Real had no further fear of the counter and pressed ahead. Bale’s game winner was an absolute beaut. Hats off, Spence. Good match.

My guys bringing in Kieta and maybe Fekir for midfield reinforcements, hold Salah and add a keeper and we’re staying up with the top teams imo. YNWA.

On 5/4/2018 at 7:50 PM, Drake12 said:

Excellent bench boss, his Borussia Dortmund teams always gave FCB a run for their money. I won't say the EPL is the biggest stage in world football, but it does seem like they market themselves moreso as such. But to do well in the Bundesliga and the EPL, plus not be a complete douchenozzle, I like the dude. 

The EPL is the biggest league in the world, but the biggest stages are the Champions League and the World Cup.

American/Evertonian* goalkeeping icon, Tim Howard is now a Sporting Director for some butthole city (ryhmes with Trashville) in a 2nd tier league.

I applaud his effort in promoting the game. But... There?

*I guess my Merseyside ribbing goes on deaf ears without my Liverpool friend.