The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ladyduck

New Website Problems

I don't know why the new website is giving me problems.  It takes forever & many attempts before It shows the sign-in squares & once I can sign in, it doesn't recognize me on the members list at the bottom of the pages.  Are these problems just glitches to be fixed eventually or does it just not like me! Ha!  Hopefully this will change.  I'm now using Google Chrome instead of the Microsoft's Internet Explorer.  

Thanks for your help!

Personally, I feel Chrome is a much better browser, and only use IE for getting windoze Updates.

Try clearing the cookies for IE, and you may have better luck. Especially any with Ducks in it. You'll have to be able to view hidden operating system files to see the actual cookies. Email me if you want better instructions.

God luck, and post back here if you don't have any luck.

Ken

Personally, I feel Chrome is a much better browser, and only use IE for getting windoze Updates.

Try clearing the cookies for IE, and you may have better luck. Especially any with Ducks in it. You'll have to be able to view hidden operating system files to see the actual cookies. Email me if you want better instructions.

God luck, and post back here if you don't have any luck.

Ken