The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jiggy2win

La Kings Catch All #2

Wow, I can't believe a kid that looks like this -----------> Gaudreau_John.JPG

... is able to do so much damage in the NHL. He pretty much single-handedly took a stinker loss to the Kings and turned it into a win. And Gio is my Norris pick this year.

Wow, I can't believe a kid that looks like this -----------> Gaudreau_John.JPG

... is able to do so much damage in the NHL. He pretty much single-handedly took a stinker loss to the Kings and turned it into a win. And Gio is my Norris pick this year.

Was just reading the Kings Board.... a Christmas present by itself.

What a collapse... Kings dominated up until the last 3 minutes of the game and then it was all Calgary.

Collapse?  Just like their first 42 years of mediocrity?  

They don"t look quite as strong this year.  Playing to what amounts as an "extra season" in the last three years probably has something to do with that.  

Collapse?  Just like their first 42 years of mediocrity?  

They don"t look quite as strong this year.  Playing to what amounts as an "extra season" in the last three years probably has something to do with that.  

Wasn't it 44 years of futility?

I'm not very good with big numbers.

I've rounded it off to a half century....no way it takes the Ducks 44 years to win it's second cup, then the Ducks will be the best hockey team in California in the last half century!

I've rounded it of to a half century....no way it takes the Ducks 44 years to win it's second cup, then the Ducks will be the best hockey team in California in the last half century!

LOL.

I've rounded it of to a half century....no way it takes the Ducks 44 years to win it's second cup, then the Ducks will be the best hockey team in California in the last half century!

It used to go, "Your Los Angeles Kings, celebrating 40 years of mediocrity."  Vancouver, St. Louis are still cup-less.  It still wrangles the Kings fans that the Ducks hoisted the Cup first.

I think you're right.  I have trouble with big numbers too   :)

It used to go, "Your Los Angeles Kings, celebrating 40 years of mediocrity."  Vancouver, St. Louis are still cup-less.  It still wrangles the Kings fans that the Ducks hoisted the Cup first.

The best thing is that no matter how many cups LA win, that will never change. I love it!

The best thing is that no matter how many cups LA win, that will never change. I love it!

I'd prefer winning more cups rather than having won this one 1st while the Kings string together another two or three.

I'd prefer winning more cups rather than having won this one 1st while the Kings string together another two or three.

Who wouldn't?