The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZTHER

Los Angeles Kings Catch-All (3)

Might have been interesting if SJ wore the exact same uni design, only their dark teal where the LA used gray, and all black where LA used white. Maybe use a little white/burnt orange in the smaller details. Give the overall presentation a more cohesive look.

Well, no volleyball court in sight. What's Northern California's equivalent, pot farming? suppose you can't have that.

If they actually had that it would be best outdoor game in NHL history confirmed.

My friends are at this. A couple. She's a Shart, he's a Queen. Pretty funny, in hockey arguements (happens a lot) the homegirl and I side with each other. No love lost between Ducks and Sharks but when you're in LA you take all the allies you can get. Unless their from Detroit.

One of my good friends is there, maybe his wife too?

Whoa. Just noticed the numbers on the shorts. What a nightmare.

Ugh. I hate Neimis retro brown pads. So, so ugly.

He literally has no business wearing those things and it will be his fault when they lose

The adult diaper comparison is no more evident than with Quick. And it looks like he's packing a full load.

Dang it. At least DAL and WPG picked up loser points. Was hoping for 2 pts for those guys. (yes, I almost puked a little just typing that in the Stars' case.)

METAL

Too subcultural, never gonna get that on a legit national TV thing, but a girl can dream right?

I'm fairly certain Alestorm is Pacific Coast adjacent right now. What's not to love about pirate themed metal played a Scottish keytair front man?

Get the punk rocks in on this too. Rancid is Bay Area. Hell, Lars Fredrickson of Rancid fame released a single with his band Old Firm Casuals featuring some of the San Jose Earthquakes. Damn punk scene up there is even called "Shark Nation".

But we get cookie cutter corporate crap.

I wouldn't exactly call creedence clearwater revival's fortunate son corporate haha. The American idol guy? Sure.

I don't know, I used to be like that. Growing up in the 90s and early 00's I was mostly all about metal, punk rock, and was in that crowd a bit who looked down on anything else. If it was mainstream it was crap. Then I grew out of that and broadened my horizons and now I pretty much like a whole bunch of **** spanning many different genres.

I wouldn't exactly call creedence clearwater revival's fortunate son corporate haha. The American idol guy? Sure.

I don't know, I used to be like that. Growing up in the 90s and early 00's I was mostly all about metal, punk rock, and was in that crowd a bit who looked down on anything else. If it was mainstream it was crap. Then I grew out of that and broadened my horizons and now I pretty much like a whole bunch of **** spanning many different genres.

Whaaaaaaaaaa!? I missed CCR? Okay, I done messed up.

I got my hand in a lot of genres. Though punk owns my heart and soul. Though I do love me some metal, old ska and reggae, mod rock, northern and motown soul, classical and so forth.

Dubstep is real evil in music. The one thing I can't tolerate.

Ugh, I was rooting for the Sharks till their fans did the "Jaws" hand motions. I can't support a fan base that does that.

Going with the Z, go groin pulls!

Sharks first started playing in a place called "Cow Palace"!? How did I not know this! Omg that is amazing, sooo using that against them.

Whaaaaaaaaaa!? I missed CCR? Okay, I done messed up.

I got my hand in a lot of genres. Though punk owns my heart and soul. Though I do love me some metal, old ska and reggae, mod rock, northern and motown soul, classical and so forth.

Dubstep is real evil in music. The one thing I can't tolerate.

One thing I really like is 80s music (both the metal variety and even the pop rock stuff like The Outfield, Foreigner, etc. ). It's not my favorite or anything (I don't have a favorite), but it's always easy on the ears. Maybe it's cause I'm a late 80s baby so that's what was on the radio, commercials, and in popular culture when I was really young. I remember playing GTA Vice City way back in the day and immediately thinking, "damn this is a good soundtrack."