The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZTHER

Los Angeles Kings Catch-All (3)

Vancouver and * Minnesota both picked up valuable points tonight, but somebody needs to beat LA! Don't make me root for Detroit on Tuesday, that's inhumane.

* Dallas went into the 3rd period against the Mild 1-0, finished the game with a 6-2 loss. LOL! And that's after surrendering a two goal lead TWICE in one game vs. Detoilet the night before (losing that one 7-6 in OT)... once again, LMAO Stars!

Ducks have scouts at Kings/Red Wings?

@TheFourthPeriod: 25 scouts/reps at DET/LA: BOS (2), MTL, TOR, NYR (2), NAS, STL, BUF, DAL, COL, CAR, AZ, CBJ, WPG, DET, MIN, PHI, VAN (2), ANA (3), OTT (2)

@TheFourthPeriod: 25 scouts/reps at DET/LA: BOS (2), MTL, TOR, NYR (2), NAS, STL, BUF, DAL, COL, CAR, AZ, CBJ, WPG, DET, MIN, PHI, VAN (2), ANA (3), OTT (2)

scouting playoff opposition, or..... ?

We play the Kings on Friday.

Can't believe I'm watching two Detroit games in a row. What a crappy thing to have to do.

Jesus. Bob Miller is just Mr. Happy tonight. Two stories about Granato are of him interfering with play while on the bench, and of him suffering a brain injury. 

We need another thread not called "Los Angeles Kings Catch-All"

Make it stop.  Make it stop.  Make it stop.

Make it stop

The streak must stop!!!!!

If they had even gone a very respectable 5-3 during this streak, we'd be tossing dirt on them about now having to play 14 of last 23 on the road. 

Any chance of Doughty's legs falling off from playing 30 minutes a night?

If they had even gone a very respectable 5-3 during this streak, we'd be tossing dirt on them about now having to play 14 of last 23 on the road. 

Any chance of Doughty's legs falling off from playing 30 minutes a night?

I have a call out to Tanya Harding and her crew. See what they can do...

I blame Zther for what happens at the moment...

I think we all do. ;)

Sucks that the Kings get the Ducks' sloppy seconds for a stretch here, definitely helps their cause. Hopefully our boys can prevent the streak from hitting double digits on Friday, as I don't have high hopes for Ottawa v LA on Thursday.

I think we all do. ;)

Sucks that the Kings get the Ducks' sloppy seconds for a stretch here, definitely helps their cause. Hopefully our boys can prevent the streak from hitting double digits on Friday, as I don't have high hopes for Ottawa v LA on Thursday.

Well, to be fair, we got the Kings "sloppy seconds" on our last home stand and it didn't help our cause at all.  

Was hoping we win the first night, and our opponent is mad and takes it out on the Kings in night two.  Didn't happen last night.  Hopefully tonight we take it to Ottawa and they return the favor tomorrow.  Otherwise............

Friday is going to be insane

I think we all do. ;)

Given the current run of play, I think the LA game has the makings of a classic. Slumping Ducks side with multiple injuries destroys the dominant Kings in their own house with help from the 6th man, sending the Ducks on a surge and the Kings crashing down and out of the playoffs for good.

Did anyone really think La wasn't going to make it? Come on guys. 

they do this literally every year.

Murray would never have parted with that.

and for a rental who wants 5mil + in free agency, I would hope not. LA can afford to spend to the cap and take budget risks. Ducks cannot.