The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZTHER

Los Angeles Kings Catch-All (3)

Great result guys... too much reading to do. The LA King fans posts are golden... loooool. They know they're entire fan base is a bunch of bandwagon riders. Where's Will Ferrell now!!!! 

SUCK IT KINGS!!! SUCK COREY MASISAK!!! SUCK IT BROWN, DOUGHTY, AND THAT WHINNY SOB QUICK!!! 

Not if we lose against ARI in any fashion and STL wins or gets a point against whoever they face.

The Ducks and Blues can both pick up loser points and Ducks get the ROW tiebreaker edge.

Interesting enough, if the Ducks lose then Minnesota-St. Louis game decides first round matchups. A Minnesota regulation win plays the Blues while a loss would see the Ducks.

The Ducks and Blues can both pick up loser points and Ducks get the ROW tiebreaker edge.

Interesting enough, if the Ducks lose then Minnesota-St. Louis game decides first round matchups. A Minnesota regulation win plays the Blues while a loss would see the Ducks.

Actually, it's a bit spicier than that.

The Wild win, Ducks are No1, no matter what,

BUT

the Blues win, Ducks win gets them the Jets, a loss the Wild.

Honestly, I'd be more comfortable ending up playing the Wild.

Jets scare me a bit.

Great result guys... too much reading to do. The LA King fans posts are golden... loooool. They know they're entire fan base is a bunch of bandwagon riders. Where's Will Ferrell now!!!! 

SUCK IT KINGS!!! SUCK COREY MASISAK!!! SUCK IT BROWN, DOUGHTY, AND THAT WHINNY SOB QUICK!!! 

YES, YES, YES, and even more YES to that, sir! Happy all around :)

I was away from the TV, would've loved to see all the disappointment and crying the Kings had on their face.  went to sleep blissfully happy last night, and still woke up with a smile on my face this morning.

saw this posted on a comment last night, thought it would be a great comeback to use to some of the bandwagons still riding:

GOLF KINGS GOLF!  GOLF KINGS GOLF!   GOLF KINGS GOLF!