The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Administrator

Los Angeles Kings Catch-All (4)

I'm going to keep my mouth shut about the Kings until after tonights game. The Ducks aren't doing that much better, especially if they lose to ARI.

They've been outscored 12-2, with all three games in their own building. And they've looked absolutely terrible in all three games. All three opponents have dominated them practically from start to finish. Unless we lose 9-1 tonight at the Ponda, it's safe to say that we are still in much better shape.

I'm perfectly comfortable running my mouth about how terrible they are.  :lol:

OMG, I just saw the score from last night, what is going on with the Queens.

Oh I'm loving this, can't wait to hear the next Kings fan say, oh but just watch out when we make the playoffs.

You know winning two cups in 3 years is an accomplishment, however the Kings get the #1 award for the first franchise to do this while completely underwhelming during the regular season.  There is something to dominating during the season and then winning the cup.

Chicago is so much more the complete team, hating to say that but it's true.

They've been outscored 12-2, with all three games in their own building. And they've looked absolutely terrible in all three games. All three opponents have dominated them practically from start to finish. Unless we lose 9-1 tonight at the Ponda, it's safe to say that we are still in much better shape.

I'm considering going to a game just so I can wear a bag over my head...

Can't blame the short off season anymore.

I'm considering going to a game just so I can wear a bag over my head...

Can't blame the short off season anymore.

You can save the time and just go to the Ponda in bag-head.

Not 9-1, but 4-0 is pretty embarrassing from the side that ended 29th last season. The Ducks look horrendous right now. Absolutely anemic on the scoring front.

Not 9-1, but 4-0 is pretty embarrassing from the side that ended 29th last season. The Ducks look horrendous right now. Absolutely anemic on the scoring front.

Something's in the LA area water. Both teams failing like a bawss. We look better than LA still.

Something's in the LA area water. Both teams failing like a bawss. We look better than LA still.

Agreed, but that's like saying my turd doesn't smell as bad as your turd. They both still stink!

YEAR CAP HIT

2015-16 3.12 million

2016-17 1.57 million

2017-18 1.57 million

2018-19 1.57 million

2019-20 1.57 million

2020-21 $700,000

2021-22 $900,000

2022-23 $900,000

2023-24 $700,000

2024-25 $700,000

2025-26 $600,000

2026-27 $600,000

2027-28 $600,000

2028-29 $600,000

2029-30 $500,000

2030-31 $500,000

2031-32 $400,000

Disgusting.

How much less is the 10.5mil  from his original contract?

If bought out this offseason he would have gotten about 15/16 mil over 10 years

If he had been paid his whole contract 22 mil over 5 years

If he had lost arbitration he would have got nothing.

If the Kings had won arbitration they would have a cap it of 1.3 mil for five years.

So Kings are paying 2/3 of the buyout amount

Look on the bright side. 15 years from now it will still be on the books, costing them cap space.