The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Administrator

Los Angeles Kings Catch-All (4)

Couldn't have timed it worse... impending UFA

I don't know. I would have enjoyed it more if the blowback hit the Kings organization more. Or does it still since technically it's not Free Agency yet?

Well, I think it's safe to say 'e pretty well blew his odds in Vegas of getting a decent contract this summer. ;)

Okay I'm done. Enough schadenfreude for one day.

I don't know. I would have enjoyed it more if the blowback hit the Kings organization more. Or does it still since technically it's not Free Agency yet?

He's technically a Kings' player till July 1st right?

The real question is where the heck were Richards and Carter?

Consoling Stolls girlfriend.

They're making a documentary about the 2014-15 Kings season. It's called "The Hangover 4" coming this fall

To start, he's probably looking at this (from the CBA)... 

For the first positive test, a 20-game suspension without pay and mandatory referral to the League's Substance Abuse/Behavioral Health Program for evaluation, education and possible treatment.

Kings zodiac symbol is the Jailbird.

Maybe next time the Kings come to play at the Honda Center we can drop business card for bail bonds from the blimp?

It's going to be awkward when Sutter is giving strategies in the locker room about clogging up the middle.

On a positive side, Kings already have their new victory song for next season, "I got bakin' soda."

Maybe next time the Kings come to play at the Honda Center we can drop business card for bail bonds from the blimp?

It's going to be awkward when Sutter is giving strategies in the locker room about clogging up the middle.

On a positive side, Kings already have their new victory song for next season, "I got bakin' soda."

Bailey Bonds

The next time Kings play at the Ponda, fans should wear orange prison jumpsuits.

Still was with a 20 year old. His teammate Jeff said "I think he was worried they were going to 'Carter'.    :P

(oops STOLL .... sorry typing too fast)

Geez, Kings fans on social media: "This isn't a joking matter, he needs to get help/treatment/rehab for his addiction, etc etc"; bruh he got arrested partying in Vegas with E and coke, not passed out on painkillers in his living room. I doubt he's addicted to drugs; as a pro athlete that probably would've been sniffed out earlier this season were it really an issue. He was just partying too hard, and that is fair game for funnies imo.

Geez, Kings fans on social media: "This isn't a joking matter, he needs to get help/treatment/rehab for his addiction, etc etc"; bruh he got arrested partying in Vegas with E and coke, not passed out on painkillers in his living room. I doubt he's addicted to drugs; as a pro athlete that probably would've been sniffed out earlier this season were it really an issue. He was just partying too hard, and that is fair game for funnies imo.

so... are we are suppose to feel sorry for him? Come on... rough life making big money, being an NHL star and a role model. He won 2 cups .... some players play their whole career and don't win one cup. He's fine. He was out partying and got caught. I'm sure there are MANY more out there just like him. He just got caught and I say it's fair game. If it was Perry, the Kings' fans would be off the charts in social media with the jokes. 

https://youtu.be/sjdssYK8ZE0

Saw this posted on the Kings board. Their fan base goes from one extreme to another. Some say no big deal ALL atletes do it. Some are disappointed.

I'm sure quite a few players in the league indulge in off ice activities more than we'd think, he just got caught... My theory is that the Hockey Gods are drowning him in karma for that hit on Fowler . Just speculation Though!

Never been a Stoll fan.  Knucklehead has it made and "blows it."   

Funny how the media articles refer to him as a star.  17 points (6G, 11A, +3) over 73 games last season hardly qualifies as star performance, more like a bottom six forward on a down year for him.

I'm sure the Kings management group is pulling it's hair out from the embarrassment of a second Kings player being arrested.  The only break the Kings caught was that Stoll is a UFA on July 1st.  

Come next season, they might have to have a training camp course on how to avoid public embarrassment and trouble with the authorities.

I'm sure quite a few players in the league indulge in off ice activities more than we'd think, he just got caught... My theory is that the Hockey Gods are drowning him in karma for that hit on Fowler . Just speculation Though!

Actually thought about Fowler's taking that cheap shot from that chump Stoll.  I'm sure more shenanigans go on around the league than you'd think.  Rich youthful guys can be tempted to do foolish things,  Some of the players around the league have poor self control as evidenced by their on-ice antics.

I've never forgiven Stoll for what he did to Cam, not just the injury but the lasting effect on his skittishness about physical play!

Actually thought about Fowler's taking that cheap shot from that chump Stoll. I'm sure more shenanigans go on around the league than you'd think. Rich youthful guys can be tempted to do foolish things, Some of the players around the league have poor self control as evidenced by their on-ice antics.

All those slow days on the golf course must have sealed his fate in searching for a pick-me-up.