The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZTHER

Draft Day Talk

Rumblings of Boston moving Hamilton to Calgary.

Just got a text alert, done deal.

I'm not so excited about the draftees, since honestly I don't know any of them.  Just like when we picked Hampus.  "Ham who??"

just more interested in the deals moving around

Gaudreau? Maybe? Picks for sure I'm thinking. GAH SO EXCITING

Hearing only picks, including #15... If that's true Calgary just got away with murder. Because Boston fans are going to kill Sweeney for this move.

Rumblings of Boston moving Hamilton to Calgary.

You are ahead of the curve!

Boston flipping picks now maybe? Flames still have to sign Hamilton too, which may explain why it looks like an absolute fleecing right now? So confused, so scared. Get outta here Calgary.

Rumor Hamilton wants Doughty money.  

Please sign Lindholm now.  Please sign him for Fowler money.  

I read somewhere that Giordano is asking for something around $9 million per. What's his contract situation? Perhaps this is to replace Giordano. 

Assuming the 13th pick is going the other way in the Lucic deal with LA, and with the picks acquired in the Hamilton deal, I'm wondering if Boston is looking to make a play for the 3rd pick. 

LOL BOSTON!

Sorry Z but this makes zero sense to me.

Bruins retooling... Lucic may be off to LA for another 1st. Hamilton contract demands are scary - Boston has cap issues.

This thread could be in the Ducks section, no? 

I can't believe some of the deals/signings already going down, this is already more exciting than July 1st or the trade deadline of previous years. The Boston moves are the ones that have my head spinning...

Lucic to LA (maybe), how in the holy hell can LA add that cap hit???

Hamilton to Calgary, speechless. That is just a robbery, Calgary will be sick unless they in turn lose Gio. Couldn't Murray have flipped Wiz for a couple 2nd's and used our 1st + 2x 2nd's to make the same deal? How crazy would our blueline be with Hamilton, and still so young!!! Reminds me of missing out on Boychuk for a measly pick. Grrr.

If there is no big move to be made, I hope Murray either trades up for a better 1st, or trades down for two 2nd's (which I think is a smarter, more prudent option given the depth of this draft pool).

The one player I wanted goes to la off all places. What a sucky day. I hope he stinks it up.

Same here

Kind of a steep price no? Considering the year he just had, and the fact that his contract's up after next?

Kind of a steep price no? Considering the year he just had, and the fact that his contract's up after next?

I'd say, and what does Boston want with Jones? 

Anyhow, I'm sure LA will sign Lucic to a nice long contract just after they buy out Brown's... or some B.S. like that. 

I'd say, and what does Boston want with Jones? 

Anyhow, I'm sure LA will sign Lucic to a nice long contract just after they buy out Brown's... or some B.S. like that. 

They'll flip jones for another 1st so they have 4 1st round picks or more likely they'll trade up. They're going for 3rd overall.

lmao Lucic on the Kings. Those games are going to suck dealing with him. I foresee a lot of complaints about him in future GDT.

Sigh...

Lucic to LA. And to think I was enjoying this day too.