Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WolfgangDuck

Bobby Ryan Trade 2 Years Later....

86 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, dtsdlaw said:

Same number of goals as our $8.6M RW. Just doesn't have the same elite centerman to piggyback secondary assists from.

Well it's obvious that Perry has been struggling scoring goals this season... and Ryan every season since he left the Ducks.

3 hours ago, ZTHER said:

Ryan's pacing for a 36 point season and 18 goals... while making $7,250,000. Leo Komerov type numbers while getting paid 3x as much as Leo Komerov

Geez, when you're blunt with it, you can see why haha! No better than Perry at the moment. Those 3 could still work magic.. But couldn't imagine all 3 on the back check :/

2 hours ago, dtsdlaw said:

Same number of goals as our $8.6M RW. Just doesn't have the same elite centerman to piggyback secondary assists from.

Shots fired!!! Hope Perry is on these boards lurking. But he's probably busy smiling at his bank balance or working out how to remove the cement blocks on his ankles

Dropped to the bottom 6.. 21 points for 7mil. Buy out candidate for a cap team that also has the phanuef contract??

If so, I wouldn't mind seeing a round 2 of the RPG line if at a reasonable price. Saves BM from being ripped off in a trade because there'd be no real weakness on the team to take advantage of. 

A lot of if's. But the ducks would generally be stacked in the top 3 lines. Unlikely but nice to think about

9 minutes ago, nieder said:

I can't see him ever coming back to Anaheim. 

So long as Bob and Randy are here anyway. 

8 hours ago, codyBRUZ said:

Dropped to the bottom 6.. 21 points for 7mil. Buy out candidate for a cap team that also has the phanuef contract??

Still leading Pears in goals though.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, dtsdlaw said:

Still leading Pears in goals though.

For some reason that feels like some kind of burn haha..

Do you think we could trade for Ottawa and get them to retain 3m? Haha. Doubt Ryan would be ecstatic to come back but I'm curious to see an RPG line again.

3 hours ago, codyBRUZ said:

For some reason that feels like some kind of burn haha..

Do you think we could trade for Ottawa and get them to retain 3m? Haha. Doubt Ryan would be ecstatic to come back but I'm curious to see an RPG line again.

More than BR9 himself, Bob doesn't want him here. I guess RC wouldn't want to work with a trainwreck also - he's got enough problems on his hands what with all the Perrys and Vermettes. Bob remembers how ugly it was with Bobbeh, he'll pass.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Aksun said:

More than BR9 himself, Bob doesn't want him here. I guess RC wouldn't want to work with a trainwreck also - he's got enough problems on his hands what with all the Perrys and Vermettes. Bob remembers how ugly it was with Bobbeh, he'll pass.

Think I would too. Bit I like the idea of it. I'm thinking of getzlaf with Bobby coming back. Hell even Perry. 

I just like the idea of having a first line without playing musical chairs. Second line is solidified, so really only the bottom 6 should be tinkered with regularly in theory