The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

poum

Nhl Catch-All For 2015-16

It's tough watching San Jose whenever they wear those 90s throwbacks cause I end up thinking I'm watching Dallas instead and just sat on the remote and messed up the saturation on my TV or something. It's a shame because the throwbacks are so much better than the nasty threads they normally wear. Once again Dallas ruins everything. 

Also lol nice to see everyone catching up on Selanne's shootout/penalty shot move where he skates in top speed, suddenly stops right in front of the crease giving the goalie a snow-shower, and snaps it in quick. Watch they try to ban that move like they did with the spin-o-rama. 

It's tough watching San Jose whenever they wear those 90s throwbacks cause I end up thinking I'm watching Dallas instead and just sat on the remote and messed up the saturation on my TV or something. It's a shame because the throwbacks are so much better than the nasty threads they normally wear. Once again Dallas ruins everything.

Also lol nice to see everyone catching up on Selanne's shootout/penalty shot move where he skates in top speed, suddenly stops right in front of the crease giving the goalie a snow-shower, and snaps it in quick. Watch they try to ban that move like they did with the spin-o-rama.

Love that shot! Turco bit hard!

Runner up is the Getzlaf with fake shot,toe drag, short side top shelf goal.

Can't remember who was in net though. I'm surprised I've never seen him do that again, usually players go back to the well once or twice

There's another sick Kaner story floating around the internet today. Extremely graphic and disturbing.

Told you so people.  Kane is a sociopath in the making.  And the fact that he's having a career year after last summers assault charges just shows you this guy has zero conscience.  So what's the story, I can't find it out there.

I can't wait for all the Blackhawk loser fans to spin something to protect their lil "Kaner" boy.

DISGUSTING.  The NHL has no credibility in my eyes for shoving this guy and that team down our throats night in and night out.

OMG I just found the story.  Unbelievable this guys ego is so warped.  How long before the public really finds out who he is?  As I said those stupid blind hawk fans are defending him.  

So glad I booed him during the game here in Anaheim.

On a lighter note, has anyone seen the aftermath of Goligoski slapshot right in to Matt Hendricks' junk?

I'm on my phone so I can't post a photo but his cup is warped and cracked. Man, as a victim of a similar event from a Steve McKenna slapshot I honestly feel for the guy and my stomach turns at the pain he must have felt

Anyone see the Bobby Ryan puppy goal? Since when did he drive to the net?

On a lighter note, has anyone seen the aftermath of Goligoski slapshot right in to Matt Hendricks' junk?

I'm on my phone so I can't post a photo but his cup is warped and cracked. Man, as a victim of a similar event from a Steve McKenna slapshot I honestly feel for the guy and my stomach turns at the pain he must have felt

My first thought was, dude, get a better cup! They make 'em better now!

And then I cringed.

LOL WILD... Up 1-0 with 95 seconds left and a man advantage, they give up a short handed tying goal and then lose in the SO.

Gotta think Arizona is playing over their heads, but results like this are telling. Tippett is certainly a good coach. Doesn't get the credit he deserves, especially in light of the Arizona franchise situation.

Gotta think Arizona is playing over their heads, but results like this are telling. Tippett is certainly a good coach. Doesn't get the credit he deserves, especially in light of the Arizona franchise situation.

I doubt it, they're just an OK team. Kind of like Florida of the West. And the said Florida now locked up Barkov, that's a great signing.

He's a GREAT COACH and Don Maloney is a terrific GM as well.

But yes, I think they'll fade...

So I'm pretty sure Dennis Wideman will be getting some extensive time off. 

https://twitter.com/120Sports/status/692569687243100160

Lol what's this guy's problem? I can't remember him doing anything in the past but all of a sudden he's throwing punches at Kesler who's already occupied with 2 guys after the final whistle and cross checking linesmen from behind

Although in his defence if the last couple of games we played against the preds were any indication, then the refs probably had it coming  :ph34r:

Lol what's this guy's problem? I can't remember him doing anything in the past but all of a sudden he's throwing punches at Kesler who's already occupied with 2 guys after the final whistle and cross checking linesmen from behind

Although in his defence if the last couple of games we played against the preds were any indication, then the refs probably had it coming  :ph34r:

Some people are trying to claim that he was concussed because he got checked hard a few seconds before. But it looked completely intentional and he played the rest of the game. So I'm not buying it. 

I'll never pass up a chance to praise Mr Tippett. One of my favorite coaches in the league.

Serious problems here. 

A little more extended version.

Saw it, and the shot of him getting up and going to the bench about halfway in says it was deliberate. Elbows move in such a way that looked like he knew precisely what he was doing. And the reaction of meh when he was back on the Calgary bench doesn't help. 

And I'm laughing at the guy behind the Preds bench at about 1:25 in, drinking a tallboy of Mickeys.

Next years ASG to be held at staples center

Wasn't it recently held there? I know the draft was there. But how does Anaheim get skipped over? 

Wasn't it recently held there? I know the draft was there. But how does Anaheim get skipped over? 

Not sure why Anaheim  would get skipped over but it could have something to do with the proximity of the Convention Center which is a few miles away.

I think the NHL likes the idea of everything being centrally located as far as restaurants, hotels and a facility to hold the Fan fest.

Staples Center with it's L A Live right across the street and the Los Angeles Convention Center also within walking distance, make it an ideal spot for this type of event.

And in other news.....Raffi Torres has been put on waivers by The Sharks.

Somebody kidnap and take BM to Bora Bora for a few days please.

Treat him nicely.

Take him to the beach.

Get him a new Speedo.

Buy him some drinks with the little umbrellas in them but just keep him away from any source of sports news (internet, TV, radio, etc.)