The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

poum

Nhl Catch-All For 2015-16

Ugh whose idea was it to have them both wear white socks? You have 4 teams playing this afternoon, why are they all wearing the same thing?

Ugh whose idea was it to have them both wear white socks? You have 4 teams playing this afternoon, why are they all wearing the same thing?

Pretty lame uni design, but it still beats all hell outta those neon dirtbiker threads last year. I still wince when I see one of those. So bad. So, so bad.

Why is the anthem singer behind the bench?

Each team has a "celebrity" assistant coach. Country singers because Nashville n stuff.

Each team has a "celebrity" assistant coach. Country singers because Nashville n stuff.

Hahaha what the... Wow.

Oooo trade for Komorov. He'll fit right in on the Ducks! Just did a blind drop pass directly onto the tape of an opponent (in 3-on-3 play obviously). Perfect Duck forward!

Oooo trade for Komorov. He'll fit right in on the Ducks! Just did a blind drop pass directly onto the tape of an opponent (in 3-on-3 play obviously). Perfect Duck forward!

Don't play with my emotions Komarov in a Ducks uniform would be a beautiful sight. His contract is a little dumb and he's a bit of a scumbag on the ice but it's almost worth it simply for the effect he has on the Doughboy. 

So if this ends in a tie do they go 2 on 2? And if they go 2 on 2, how long until the league changes the rules again to bring 2 on 2 into regular season play?

Uh... Is Pavelski speaking English?!?!

Yeahreorarudahmuhberuhgerahmumblemumblemumble...

Nice Logan Couture impersonation tbh