The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AustinDuck27

2016 Playoffs Catch-All

Bolts edged out Det 3-2 in what was a better game than I expected. Drouin looked good, just sayin'.

Pens are up 2-0 on the Rags after two periods, Lundqvist went out injured after M. Staal accidentally poked him in the eye with his stick blade. Not sure if he's returning or not. That spells doom.

Hawks-Blues just getting started, ad of course a Hawks PP is already underway... now a 5v3.  :lol:  Never change, NHL.

Bolts edged out Det 3-2 in what was a better game than I expected. Drouin looked good, just sayin'.

Pens are up 2-0 on the Rags after two periods, Lundqvist went out injured after M. Staal accidentally poked him in the eye with his stick blade. Not sure if he's returning or not. That spells doom.

Hawks-Blues just getting started, ad of course a Hawks PP is already underway... now a 5v3.  :lol:  Never change, NHL.

lol, so true. Love that the Blues fans are letting the refs hear it. In fairness, Ladd was a great move. Stan Bowman is a great GM....

Holy smoke, Boyle just missed a 4x6 and Pit goes the other way and scores. Ouch....

Sweet play by...Bones!

Bones with the dish! 3-1 now. 

lol, so true. Love that the Blues fans are letting the refs hear it. In fairness, Ladd was a great move. Stan Bowman is a great GM....

Yes and yes. Bowman's had a lot to work with, but there's no denying that Chicago has been a model franchise, there's a reason they have had such great success, it isn't just luck. Makes you wonder why so many deep pocket Canadian teams with similar resources can't seem to create a sustainable competitive team. 

Oh crap, 4-1 now Pitts... Hornqvist with a standard Hornqvist garbage goal.

Yes and yes. Bowman's had a lot to work with, but there's no denying that Chicago has been a model franchise, there's a reason they have had such great success, it isn't just luck. Makes you wonder why so many deep pocket Canadian teams with similar resources can't seem to create a sustainable competitive team. 

Challenge!

You know, I've been trying to understand that for years, and all I can think of, considering all the hockey savvy available in Canada, is that the politics runs over the brains.

I miss my Boner :ph34r:

Your boner is doing its best sasquatch impression....

You know, I've been trying to understand that for years, and all I can think of, considering all the hockey savvy available in Canada, is that the politics runs over the brains.

That's a nice simple way to put it, agreed.

Pens wrapped up game 1, 5-2 now.

Blues are leaning on Elliott as Chicago's transition game is giving them problems. 

Hornquisp > Lundquisp

Tonight anyway ;)

Did Henrik ever return?

Pens wrapped up game 1, 5-2 now.

Blues are leaning on Elliott as Chicago's transition game is giving them problems.

Did Henrik ever return?

Nope

Zatkoff vs Raanta is one hell of a goaltending matchup

Just now finishing the first period of CHI-STL. Not at all obvious that the officiating is biased eh?

The end of the Wings-Bolts game was fun. Someone needs to bloody Abdelkader, dude is a ******* goon.

Just now finishing the first period of CHI-STL. Not at all obvious that the officiating is biased eh?

The end of the Wings-Bolts game was fun. Someone needs to bloody Abdelkader, dude is a ******* goon.

A wimpy goon, if such a thing is possible.... Makes it all the more aggravating.

Tipped into their own net.

Those Hawks intangibles.

In all seriousness the blues need to generate a lot more offense if they want to actually win this series

Man, Chicago still really impressed me even with the loss.  I mean they just turn it on and go into beast mode when the playoff bell dings.  I was actually quite comfortable choosing St. Louis to win this, but now I'm thinking stupid Chicago beats them even with the first game OT loss.  They seem to always lose the first game and then win the series, ugh!