The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marchand_Is_Sad

2016-Having Trouble Logging In?

I just want to ask why my account, "Marchand_Is_Tough," was banned. Then I made a second account "baba booey," which was also banned immediately. Some one must have filed a false report against me, I said nothing offensive, and followed the guidelines. No reason I should be banned. No administrator contacted me about anything, I was just banned randomly one day.

Whats up? :S

I just want to ask why my account, "Marchand_Is_Tough," was banned. Then I made a second account "baba booey," which was also banned immediately. Some one must have filed a false report against me, I said nothing offensive, and followed the guidelines. No reason I should be banned. No administrator contacted me about anything, I was just banned randomly one day.

Whats up? :S

nhl.com wanted us to change passwords, check your old account at nhl.com. worked for me.

Your original account was not banned. If you will note now the login screen asks for your EMAIL ADDRESS not the user name. Once you successfully get everything reestablished, you can then login with the user name. I know, it took me 4 days to get it figured out.

Kinda sucks for those that save the password logins, but can be easily fixed.

Good Luck, Changing the thread to new name.

Post here if you are having issues, or use the contact administrator, and I'll see what I can do from my end.

Well it took a while... couldn't get a recovery PW to work from the message board.

Had to go to NHL.COM and login there, reset my password...

Looks like another step in the wrong direction by Major League Baseball Advanced Media 

Well it took a while... couldn't get a recovery PW to work from the message board.

Looks like another step in the wrong direction by Major League Baseball Advanced Media 

So true. I tried resetting the password via NHL.com and it didn't work for me for 2+ weeks, then BAM, here I am with a new password.

Let's hope they make up for this for making their god awful NHL.com look better, work better and feel better.

I've had no problems logging into mobile. No password resets or anything.

I didn't with mobile till today. I got so annoyed then I remembered Z's post about going to NHL.com and reset the password. Did the trick.

Unnecessary annoyance. I don't think anyone would bother hacking my account and posting their love for D. Brown under Poum.

Finally started kludging it up for me today. Glad I looked here.  :angry:

Same for me.  But thanks to this thread, I got it fixed.  Thanks!

It finally happened to me 1-2 weeks or so ago and I couldn't be bothered to boot up the laptop and reset the password until now. Pretty easy to fix it though. I have to wonder how many people will know what to do once the season rolls around and they try and post again.

It finally happened to me 1-2 weeks or so ago and I couldn't be bothered to boot up the laptop and reset the password until now. Pretty easy to fix it though. I have to wonder how many people will know what to do once the season rolls around and they try and post again.

This was exactly my experience.

Thanks for this thread, would not have guessed I needed to go to NHL.com to fix the issue. 

Geez, could not log on for two days.  Changed passwords, did everything in emails and nada. Thanks for posting this.