The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Administrator

Message Board Will Be Down For A Few Hours 9/29/16

The old mobile version was so clean.... and now it's gone :(

In some ways this new version is easier to use like with the emoticons and stuff, but I still miss how simple and clean the old version was. Oh well, change always happens.

I liked the old simple clean version too. Posters name, a time stamp and a like button. Simple and easy. This new format seems just a bit too polluted for mobile. 

Though, I will admit not having to type out code for bold or italics will be nice, I think. Will probably still do it out of habit.

I found out if you change the theme to "default" it brings back of the old blue hue of the ip mobile. With all the bells and whistles of the new format. From a quick browse I've noticed faster loading times (on mobile) and being able to navigate the board with more ease.

Anyone else having trouble deleting a quote box? I accidentally quoted someone but the 

thing won't go away even if I try signing off of the forums and resetting my internet browser

Edit: figured it out. Hold cmd > right click > remove quote. Oops :ph34r:

Anyone else getting Server Error 500? It's been happening to me for a few days now and it's getting more obnoxious as time goes on.

10 hours ago, poum said:

Anyone else getting Server Error 500? It's been happening to me for a few days now and it's getting more obnoxious as time goes on.

Yah, it sucks. Lots of reloading pages, and it works.

And what the heck is with us needing our emails rather than usernames to log in again? 

Nu board sux, ur hax skillz are not l33t.

On 11/3/2016 at 11:36 AM, Drake12 said:

Yah, it sucks. Lots of reloading pages, and it works.

And what the heck is with us needing our emails rather than usernames to log in again? 

Nu board sux, ur hax skillz are not l33t.

How about English for some of us older guys.  WTF are you really trying to say?????

These aren't text messages, you have all the space you need to type out a real word.

On 11/4/2016 at 10:33 PM, Administrator said:

How about English for some of us older guys.  WTF are you really trying to say?????

These aren't text messages, you have all the space you need to type out a real word.

That last bit was a little bit of tongue in cheek humor leetspeak vis-a-vis the technical issues we've been having with 500 errors. I also noticed that as of Thursday, we needed our registration email rather than our user name/reg email to log in. 

I think the email thing is here to stay now.

I've had to use my email for the last couple of weeks, but I'm not sure why you would just now be seeing it.  Strange...