The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Administrator

Kings Catch All - 6

1 hour ago, dtsdlaw said:

Anyone else think that "accidental" collision between Kopitar and Galchenyuk looked a little dirty? Galchenyuk now out indefinitely. 

A little dirty? I've seen bulldozers cleaner than that. Guess that C stands for cheapshot.

24 minutes ago, PetrSykora said:

hahaha #23 with the captains C.. Surely this has all got to be some sort of performance art piece? 

That would've made more sense. He apparently hit up Discount Hockey in the valley then went to play beer league at the piddlehole Panorama City rink.

4 hours ago, Drake12 said:

That would've made more sense. He apparently hit up Discount Hockey in the valley then went to play beer league at the piddlehole Panorama City rink.

Good ol Panchorama City. 

Yet another OT win for the Kings. Lombardi petitioning the NHL to bring in 3-on-3 for the playoffs.

1 hour ago, nieder said:

Yet another OT win for the Kings. Lombardi petitioning the NHL to bring in 3-on-3 for the playoffs.

It's the only thing that's kept them afloat...

3 on 3 is a lot of fun to watch but I'm still dead set against it... skews the standings for sure.

EDIT: ROW should not include 3 on 3 OT

3 hours ago, nieder said:

Kings do very well against those Eastern teams.  Which is a little scary.  On the other hand the Ducks struggle against those top tier teams like pens, nyr, caps, etc.  I feel like the Kings are built for the playoffs even though they are just ok right now. 

3 hours ago, ZTHER said:

It's the only thing that's kept them afloat...

3 on 3 is a lot of fun to watch but I'm still dead set against it... skews the standings for sure.

EDIT: ROW should not include 3 on 3 OT

I was thinking this a few weeks ago. They didn't want the tiebreaker to be shootout wins as it's not real hockey. So why should 3-on-3 wins count the same as a regulation win? It's not real hockey.

4 hours ago, DuckFan4Life said:

Gaborik and Brown healthy scratches today?

Gaborik healthy brown upper body

On 12/18/2016 at 3:39 PM, Jiggy2win said:

Gaborik healthy brown upper body

On 12/18/2016 at 5:53 PM, nieder said:

A $5M healthy scratch, wow.

Kings Sharks game looks like it's in black and white due to the uniforms and ice!

Budaj has a .920 SV% a GAA average of 2.04 this season for the Kings... that's better than Quick's average numbers...

System.

Because I'm a good friend, I had to send a picture to my friend (big Kings fan) of him wearing a Sharks jersey. No one likes Kings win, come on Teal! 

15 shots on goal through 54 minutes. That's special.

Hah! Sharks goal as I type.

Bleh, Kings win. I guess I should be thankful it's not a 3 point game. But the Kings...

Peter Budaj w/ career numbers this season IMHO just reinforces that Quick is a system goalie...

• Peter Buday = .919SV% Kings vs .905SV% Career (+.014)
  • Jhonas Enroth = .922SV% Kings vs .909SV% Career (+.013)
  • Ben Scrivens = .931SV% Kings vs .905SV% Career (+.026)

Granted both Jones and Bernie are about the same with and away from the Kings but they were rookies w/ Los Angeles.

Sutter takes a swipe at the Ducks after the game tonight.
He said the Red Wings were robbed of a win last night because of the non call on the offsides and the called back goal.
Ok, whiner, I'll give you the offsides call, but the reversal on the Wing goal was completely justified and the correct call.

Good Lord is there 1 player in that organization not named Trevor Lewis or Alex Martinez with an ounce of class?

Even Kopitar has taken to embellishing calls this season. Guess he has to do something to earn his 10 mil a year since he seems not too proficient at putting pucks in nets these days.

I love how the announcers constantly drone about what a great guy Drew Doughty is. Really?
Let's just say that I know a few bartenders in Hermosa and Manhatten Beach who will disagree with that quite strongly.

I don't think Doughty has been particularly good this year, but every All Star roster prediction I read has him making the team. I don't like the ASG but this really annoys me. He will get picked ahead of Fowler, who is having a better season, just because he is a bigger name. I really think Cam deserves to be there.

Also, LOL Kings.

10 hours ago, wataduk said:

Sutter takes a swipe at the Ducks after the game tonight.
He said the Red Wings were robbed of a win last night because of the non call on the offsides and the called back goal.
Ok, whiner, I'll give you the offsides call, but the reversal on the Wing goal was completely justified and the correct call.

Good Lord is there 1 player in that organization not named Trevor Lewis or Alex Martinez with an ounce of class?

Even Kopitar has taken to embellishing calls this season. Guess he has to do something to earn his 10 mil a year since he seems not too proficient at putting pucks in nets these days.

I love how the announcers constantly drone about what a great guy Drew Doughty is. Really?
Let's just say that I know a few bartenders in Hermosa and Manhatten Beach who will disagree with that quite strongly.

Unholy Diver Brown put a curse on that C. Pick any number of pejoratives that start with C, they'll apply. I have respect for Kopi, the dude's dangerous on the ice, but this cheap Dehydrated Donkey Dung has got to go. 

And I don't get Drew Doughty. Never have. He's like L.A.'s version of Brent Burns, with more teeth, patchier beard, worse flow, bad d-zone hands, and... we'd be here a long time if I kept going. 

Stupid Kuemper. Stupid Boudreau saving his ace Vezina candidate goalie for us. Stupid Kings.