The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PetrSykora

2016-17 NHL Season Thread

16 minutes ago, DuckFan4Life said:

More goals than Perry. 

#30 in league scoring, damn. Lot of good guys behind him.

Murray completely wet the bed on the Maroon trade, but I don't think Patty would be having the same season had he stayed in Anaheim. No McDavid, no fire lit under him after the trade.

Congrats to the Big Dog anyhow though, wish I could enjoy seeing his success more, but we had to drop him in the same division... ugh.

Classic 80s game being played in Pittsburgh right now. 6-5 score after 2 periods.

1 hour ago, nieder said:

Classic 80s game being played in Pittsburgh right now. 6-5 score after 2 periods.

And ended 8-7 on a terrible officiating mistake.. Crosby got away with an awful tripping on Ovi. Add to that the "meh" decision on the review and the borderline boarding on the 7th for Pens.. I'm disappoint.

1 hour ago, Myuyum said:

And ended 8-7 on a terrible officiating mistake.. Crosby got away with an awful tripping on Ovi. Add to that the "meh" decision on the review and the borderline boarding on the 7th for Pens.. I'm disappoint.

Want more people to watch the sport, admit bad calls, clarify the review process and oh, for crying out loud, train up these Dehydrated Donkey Dungty zebras to something resembling a standard. Never have a problem purging bad refs as the playoffs move on, why not do it now?

And that non-call on Hornquist for busting Oshie in the chops should warrant at least a fine.

22 hours ago, Drake12 said:

Want more people to watch the sport, admit bad calls, clarify the review process and oh, for crying out loud, train up these Dehydrated Donkey Dungty zebras to something resembling a standard. Never have a problem purging bad refs as the playoffs move on, why not do it now?

And that non-call on Hornquist for busting Oshie in the chops should warrant at least a fine.

There was a really bad missed interference during Washington's PP at the end of the 3rd a shift before they eventually tied it up. The Craps are a team I'm never gonna cry for so long as they employ professional Matt Cooke wannabe Tom Wilson. I'll never forget how that joke of a player got away with ending Visnovsky's career. Screw the metro. 

6 hours ago, nieder said:

Islanders fire Capuano.

Former Duck Doug Weight takes over behind the bench.

Ouch. Guess he's gotta move out of Garth Snow's basement now. Awkward :ph34r:

17 hours ago, PetrSykora said:

There was a really bad missed interference during Washington's PP at the end of the 3rd a shift before they eventually tied it up. The Craps are a team I'm never gonna cry for so long as they employ professional Matt Cooke wannabe Tom Wilson. I'll never forget how that joke of a player got away with ending Visnovsky's career. Screw the metro. 

Really don't think that Wilson will be in the league much longer if he doesn't pick up the production. Eight points in 44 games from a guy with a 2m cap hit as a former first rounder? He's getting near career-high ice time this year and not producing. Winnik, Connolly and Burakovsky are all out producing for much less. DoPS has gotten wise to his shenanigans, it just didn't come soon enough. He's headed out of Washington soon. Can't keep all that talent down in Hershey forever. 

The bearded ones in San Jose are quite funny when not on the ice.

When did the Canes get new threads?

And Glassborik breaks the tie. Damn it Canes.

Annnnnd now Lewis. You suck Carolina.

Annnnnnnnnd the EN goal, why not. That's three goals in the last five minutes of the game. 

So the NHL named the top 100 players of all time. And they named Jonathan Toews as one of them. I'm still laughing.

Ahead of Malkin, who has 200 more points in the same number of games. Ahead of Thornton, who is top 25 all time in points. 

Still laughing. 

41 minutes ago, nieder said:

So the NHL named the top 100 players of all time. And they named Jonathan Toews as one of them. I'm still laughing.

Ahead of Malkin, who has 200 more points in the same number of games. Ahead of Thornton, who is top 25 all time in points. 

Still laughing. 

It's like you were in the room with me, took the words from my mouth.

Kane, Toews and Keith greatest 100 of all time... What!? 

Hahahahaha NHL, you're totally not a biased joke. You special League, you.

Wonder if Fowler gets into the hardest shot competition again. 

2 minutes ago, poum said:

Wonder if Fowler gets into the hardest shot competition again. 

I think he's just doing 'puck control', whatever that is

Ha, baby Kesler took one of his dad's accuracy shots. Kid sent it 80 ft wide, I see it runs in the family. :P

What a shot from Smith btw, length of the ice through a sliver of a five hole target.

Omg, Ryker (sp?) Kesler just took the shootout against Price, who made it look good but let it go five hole. Best moment of the night. 

Ryan Kes is a beaut.

Heh, first time I ever got excited to see a Kane interview because I saw Pronger looking like a goof in the background.

47 minutes ago, AustinDuck27 said:

Omg, Ryker (sp?) Kesler just took the shootout against Price, who made it look good but let it go five hole. Best moment of the night. 

Ryan Kes is a beaut.

More 5 hole goals on the year than Perry which really is saying something seeing as how every single shot Perry takes is trying for the 5 hole

1 hour ago, AustinDuck27 said:

McD is quite the skater. And to think he skates on the same line as Maroon. :lol:

Maroon has lost 20 lbs and picked up a little speed.