The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Administrator

Kings Catch All - 7

Just now, wataduk said:

I gotta be up by 6 tomorrow morning

I have a 646 tee time

LOL Jim Fox calls it a skills competition after the Kings lose a SO.
What a tool.
Uh, Foxy....if it wasn't for gimmick OT's and skills competitions, your team would be competing with AZ for the bottom of the Pacific.

Too bad the Yotes couldn't finish them off in regulation and keep the Kings from getting a point. Every point counts and the Kings let a big one slip away. When you are on the outside looking in and games are running out, you need to beat teams that have been struggling like Arizona. 

9 hours ago, wataduk said:

LOL Jim Fox calls it a skills competition after the Kings lose a SO.
What a tool.
Uh, Foxy....if it wasn't for gimmick OT's and skills competitions, your team would be competing with AZ for the bottom of the Pacific.

Slow down there foxy. If it wasn't for the skills competition you guys wouldn't have any cups. Especially that one when you guys were the 8th seed leading the NHL in shoot out wins. If the league ever goes to no loser points, the kings will never make the playoffs. 

5 hours ago, Jiggy2win said:

Slow down there foxy. If it wasn't for the skills competition you guys wouldn't have any cups. Especially that one when you guys were the 8th seed leading the NHL in shoot out wins. If the league ever goes to no loser points, the kings will never make the playoffs. 

Indeed and I've been saying as much for years...