The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Administrator

Kings Catch All - 7

Just now, norge25 said:

It usually does. My blood still boils a bit when I think about Game 4 of the 2015 WCF.

GOALDREAU!!!

Did you see it though ? Toews offside by 2ft, review, good goal. Avs still in WTF mode look at the jumbotron, took 3 goals in 30s :D

Go Flames Go.  The "dynasty Kings" can't beat anyone from that ninth position.  Bandwagon stops here.

2 minutes ago, Myuyum said:

Did you see it though ? Toews offside by 2ft, review, good goal. Avs still in WTF mode look at the jumbotron, took 3 goals in 30s :D

Sounds like classic Toronto/officials hard-on-for-Hawks, I'll have to look up that beaut at intermission. :lol:

Just now, norge25 said:

Sounds like classic Toronto/officials hard-on-for-Hawks, I'll have to look up that beaut at intermission. :lol:

3.18. Yw !

10 minutes ago, norge25 said:

The NHL officiating is so biased. 

King commentators crying about elbow to Doughty's face. They need to stop. We all know the league will look at that hit and suspend the Flames player, and it will be deserved. But can't say I feel bad for Doughty. 

2 minutes ago, Shadowduck said:

King commentators crying about elbow to Doughty's face. They need to stop. We all know the league will look at that hit and suspend the Flames player, and it will be deserved. But can't say I feel bad for Doughty. 

They're whining, yes. But I have no complaints about how often they're replaying the incident. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Shadowduck said:

Just saw the replay. Jim Fox is such an idiot. Funny he didn't talk about the dirty, targeted Stoll hit on Fowler. If there is a suspension, it will benefit the Ducks.

2 minutes ago, Shadowduck said:

That was a dirty hit, Doughty or not.  Tkachuck might get a game or two once player safety reviews it.  Tkachuk is gonna get it at some point, might be next year though.

Just now, DuckFan4Life said:

Just saw the replay. Jim Fox is such an idiot. Funny he didn't talk about the dirty, targeted Stoll hit on Fowler. If there is a suspension, it will benefit the Ducks.

I was thinking about that. Best case scenario at this point:

Doughty out witha concussion and T'Kachuk suspended 5 games.

4 minutes ago, DuckFan4Life said:

What happened to Quick?

Fox jinxed Quick. Right before the Flames scored their first goal fox went on about how well Quick had done since his return and how he has not let in more than 2 goals per game and also had a shutout versus buffalo.

Seriously though Quick was frozen on that first goal  and then beat on the second one. Beautiful. Put some doubt into his brain.

1 minute ago, DuckFan4Life said:

I hope this game turns DIRTY!!!!!

Keengs v Flams period 2: There Will Be Blood