The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Administrator

Kings Catch All - 7

1 minute ago, Myuyum said:

Where is the 3rd goalie ?

Just put Doughty in net and let Calgary line up slappers :ph34r:

Just now, Fowl said:

I'm looking forward to Sutter's post game interview.

*angry mumbles* *grunt* *evil Keebler elf sideways frown* *more angry grumbles* /end

That was a tad soft. 

Lol Fox, it's usually a high scoring game when Calgary is involved these days, quit stroking.

6 minutes ago, Myuyum said:

Speaking of post game interview, BB did a majestic one today

I was curious so I searched it. Majestic, indeed ? :

3 minutes ago, Shadowduck said:

BB is not a happy camper.   

Yeah. His team is limping into the playoffs after being hot all year; this sounds familiar to me for some strange reason.

Just now, norge25 said:

Yeah. His team is limping into the playoffs after being hot all year; this sounds familiar to me for some strange reason.

LOL, where have we seen that before?

11 minutes ago, norge25 said:

History often repeats itself.....

Heh, Z's been griping about being all alone in this thread, and is MIA the one night it's crowded. Poor guy.

Genuinely surprised that Clifford still plays in the NHL. 

Now they are fighting for the 8th seed with St Louis and Nashville. The only upside if they manage to get in is they will play the Hawks in the first round. A definite win/win for the Ducks.

1 hour ago, norge25 said:

I can't quite place it but it dos sound awfully FAMILIAR :wacko:

If the Kings can't manage 2 points in Edmonton tomorrow night I think they're cooked.

Especially if Nashville beats Arizona tomorrow.

1 hour ago, norge25 said:

I was curious so I searched it. Majestic, indeed ? :

Ha! Basically me whenever I think of RC. "I'm gonna say something stupid. I'm out"

2 hours ago, norge25 said:

Heh, Z's been griping about being all alone in this thread, and is MIA the one night it's crowded. Poor guy.

Genuinely surprised that Clifford still plays in the NHL. 

Just late to the party - out in Palm Springs spring breaking with the kids...

Kings are COOKED and next season doesn't look much better.

Just spent a bit of time on the LGK board.  Kings SSH Ticket prices going up again and a lot of SSHs are bailing since their secondary sales market has crashed.  Many of their SSH expect an inferior product over the next few years, and as such, the Kings Bandwagon is emptying.  

23 minutes ago, ZTHER said:

Just late to the party - out in Palm Springs spring breaking with the kids...

Kings are COOKED and next season doesn't look much better.

Go - Kings - Golf

Briefly talked a random Kings fan. That fan base is gonna look interesting in a couple years. As it is, I'd feel more comfortable hanging out on the deck of the Titanic, were it currently sits, than being involved with that doomed swan song. 

If the Kings are still stuck with Brown after the Vegas draft, I'll clap like the toy monkey with symbols. Jackass grin included. 

Evert thing about them is a nightmare. It's wonderful.

11 hours ago, norge25 said:

It usually does. My blood still boils a bit when I think about Game 4 of the 2015 WCF.

GOALDREAU!!! Or Stone, I'll take it. Twas looking away and the announcer said Johnny's name.

That game was the turning point to that series I think. After Chicago won home ice in game 2, which is one of the best games I have ever watched, we win it back game 3. When we scored 3 goals in 30 seconds game 4 to take the lead, we commit a weak penalty late to let the Hawks tie it and win in OT so we head to game 5 tied whe nit could have been a 3-1 series lead. 

That whole series was intense. 3 of 7 games decided in OT. With how many posts we hit in OT game 2, and losing game 4 in OT, we could have swept the Hawks. 

12 hours ago, norge25 said:

Actually, it's the opposite of the Ducks. The Ducks weren't hot all year.  They were pretty mediocre if not terrible at the beginning of the season. They limped through the playoffs.

3 hours ago, DuckFan4Life said:

NHL Player Safety: Calgary’s Matthew Tkachuk will have a hearing today for elbowing Los Angeles’ Drew Doughty.

I get that Doughty has a punchable face and verbal diarrhea, Tkachuk, but at least make it a little less blatant. Say, actually make him engage in fisticuffs.