The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Administrator

Kings Catch All - 7

17 hours ago, Myuyum said:

3.18. Yw !

Uhhhhhhhhh.......I'm speechless.
So much for the "Blackhawks aren't getting favorable calls from the league" nonsense that we keep hearing.

How do you watch that replay and not conclude that Toews is offsides?

Yeah, not even close.  The NHL officials and war room are either incompetent or corrupt. (or both)

5 hours ago, DuckFan4Life said:

NHL Player Safety: Calgary’s Matthew Tkachuk will have a hearing today for elbowing Los Angeles’ Drew Doughty.

I think he deserves 2 - 3 games.  Lucky he didn't break Doughty's jaw, or it could have many more.  He could have been suspended earlier in the season for dirty play.  He competes a lot like his father, which is on the edge, and can cross over into dirty play.

4 hours ago, Fowl said:

I think he deserves 2 - 3 games.  Lucky he didn't break Doughty's jaw, or it could have many more.  He could have been suspended earlier in the season for dirty play.  He competes a lot like his father, which is on the edge, and can cross over into dirty play.

Good call.

Calgary’s Matthew Tkachuk suspended two games for elbowing Los Angeles’ Drew Doughty.

The Kings look like they are mentally already on the golf course.

16-7 shots? The Oilers are doing to them what the Kings normally do to other teams in the 1st period.

28 minutes ago, Myuyum said:

And JIm Fox is already reaching pathetic levels 4min in.

Love that McDavid blowing by Doughty is not Doughty's fault.

Just got home. Happy to see that our ol' captain scored early in the first. That Big Dog is eating quite a bit this season.

What's this about McJesus embarassing Doughboy? ?

27 minutes ago, norge25 said:

Just got home. Happy to see that our ol' captain scored early in the first. That Big Dog is eating quite a bit this season.

What's this about McJesus embarassing Doughboy? ?

Stepped around #8 like he was standing still.

Why do nearly all Kings' players have this cast to their face that makes them look like criminal line-up candidates? They just close-upped McNabb's face and it's uncanny. "Number 3 sir, that's the guy who did it. I'd remember that face anywhere!"

1 minute ago, DuckFan4Life said:

But, per Jim Fox, it wasn't his fault.

haha of course not.

Leafs over the Bruins 4-2. Sad to see how little Beleskey is being used.  Everyone said he should go after the money but I have to wonder how good the money feels when you're a healthy scratch and play minimal minutes. 

After watching Calgary play last night I was thinking I would rather face the Oilers in the 1st round.
Now that I am watching the Oilers I'm thinking I'd much rather face the Avalanche.

Preds about to win.
If this Kings score holds up, if the Preds merely go 5-5 the rest of the way, the Kings would need to go 9-0-1 to pass them .

In other words.......stick a fork in them.

1 minute ago, wataduk said:

Preds about to win.
If this Kings score holds up, if the Preds merely go 5-5 the rest of the way, the Kings would need to go 9-0-1 to pass them .

In other words.......stick a fork in them.

I was going to ask the question but didn't want to jinx it. Considering their opponents, looks like a difficult road. Possible wins against Vancouver and Arizona. The rest looks tough.

Thu, Mar 23 VS. WPG

Sat, Mar 25 VS. NYR

Tue, Mar 28 @ EDM

Wed, Mar 29 @ CGY

Fri, Mar 31 @ VAN

Sun, Apr 2  VS. ARI

Tue, Apr 4 VS. EDM

Thu, Apr 6 VS. CGY

Sat, Apr 8 VS. CHI

Sun, Apr 9 @ Anaheim