The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

logiquacki

David Perron

There have been fan rumors about bringing back Perron?? I don't think it will happen but I sure would like to see it. We could use him as first or third line depth. He was a player who wanted to come back to the ducks last summer, and like Eaves, he connected with the Ducks's style after being traded over. He would provide solid offensive depth. The lines could look like:

Eaves-Getz-Rakell

Cogs-Kes-Silf

Perron-Vermette-Perry

Ritchie-Shaw-Kase

This makes for 3 really solid lines. The 4th has a bit of grit and has a few players that could really take the next step(Ritchie, was solid in playoffs). Perron is a little expensive and I have no idea what he would cost, but it sure would round out the team up and down. What do you guys think? 

This should be in rumors section. It's being discussed some in the Bonino thread, but could stand in its own.

Thread moved....3,2,1....

On that note, I really liked him when he was here, I'm just not sure we can afford to add another 3-4 mil contract. We kinda need to see what happens in the backup goalie position first. That amount will change the complexity of adding another forward quite a bit. If we have enough to sign him, I'd rather spend it on Bonino.