The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wataduk

Development Camp

I have not seen anything on the Duck's site regarding development camp for the newbies.

Most teams in the NHL are holding their camps this week.
Has anyone heard anything?

16 minutes ago, Mooseduck said:

Nothing Checking Facebook...Twitter etc....Hopefully gets some news soon.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Thanks, Moose.

10 hours ago, Drake12 said:

It's funny how Larsson is the only person noted as injured and he is still invited to go see an Angels game and participate in the cook-off with the team Chef. Bob must be really, really, really high on the guy.

I want this guy to succeed, purely on the basis of his name alone.

Mitch Hults with a little morning hustle in his stride. Gulls Twitter seems to be keeping a close eye on Dev Camp so far.

Would luv to see more video from the workouts...who is the big kid from PSU, Zak Saar...huge body.  Heard he is a tough kid...

Any info..?

This development camp might go a long way to seeing how close Max Jones and Sam Steel are to making our big club.  If they can dominate against the competition in the scrimmage on Sunday, that is a good sign.   But, if they are struggling to generate offense, might be a sign they need an extra year with their junior clubs. 

I'm more interested in the depth guys for this one, but also young Mr. Eriksson Ek.

Kyle Shohara‏ @kyleshohara  18s18 seconds ago

More

My 2 cents: Jones was flying out there. Might've been the most noticeable player. Seeing him in the room, looks like he packed on muscle.

15 hours ago, aagnew said:

The big guy saar dropped the mitts with a college invite. Anyone have a report?

Gulls Twitter had this. Wilson and Saar. 

Shohara with the scrimmage summary.

https://www.nhl.com/ducks/news/team-white-defeats-team-black-1-0-in-prospect-development-scrimmage/c-290275124

Just now, aagnew said:

Thx! you da man Drake :)

You're welcome. Those are some big boys going at it, looks like Saar did get the better of it though.

On 7/2/2017 at 2:21 PM, DuckFan4Life said:

Kyle Shohara‏ @kyleshohara  18s18 seconds ago

More

My 2 cents: Jones was flying out there. Might've been the most noticeable player. Seeing him in the room, looks like he packed on muscle.

Jones was the best player on the ice by far. Mahura looked really good as well. Didn't notice Steel or Teery much. Or the two new guys, Pinky and the Brain. 

On 6/29/2017 at 10:57 AM, Drake12 said:

I want this guy to succeed, purely on the basis of his name alone.

Mitch Hults with a little morning hustle in his stride. Gulls Twitter seems to be keeping a close eye on Dev Camp so far.

Hahaha, fantastic. One guy I read his name as "Retro" (space nerd sh*t). Another who I read as Rasputin. And now we got an Angus. Go Scotland!

21 hours ago, poum said:

Hahaha, fantastic. One guy I read his name as "Retro" (space nerd sh*t). Another who I read as Rasputin. And now we got an Angus. Go Scotland!