The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DuckFan4Life

Welcome Ryan Miller

5 hours ago, ritz10hock said:

Stop it. Bernier had a .941 save percentage last March while Gibson was hurt and the Ducks didn’t even flinch about who was the starter. Nor did they when Gibson had a hiccup against Calgary in Round 1. 

Miller is a solid veteran who will provide insurance. The Ducks made it clear a long time ago who their starter is. 

I have no doubt that Miller was brought in to be the backup. I'm not trying to say the starting position isn't Gibby's right now. I'm just saying that Miller is good enough to play himself into the starting role if Gibby hits a bad stretch

Been reading around the internet (HFBoards) that Miller is not the most personable guy! He'll fit right in with Perry and Kesler! 

Or who knows, maybe his family, SoCal sunshine and vitamin D may do wonders to cheer him up. Coming from BuffaLOL, St. Louis, Vancouver, I'd be a grumpy gus too.

2 hours ago, poum said:

Been reading around the internet (HFBoards) that Miller is not the most personable guy! He'll fit right in with Perry and Kesler! 

Or who knows, maybe his family, SoCal sunshine and vitamin D may do wonders to cheer him up. Coming from BuffaLOL, St. Louis, Vancouver, I'd be a grumpy gus too.

Anaheim Grumpy Ducks.

On 7/17/2017 at 11:45 PM, poum said:

If that's the case, the guy he'll fit in with is Gibson.

2 hours ago, Mooseduck said:

Anyone saw Miller's New Ducks Goalie Helmet? Pretty Good I have to say.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Where did you see it? A quick Google has nothing. 

6 hours ago, poum said:

Where did you see it? A quick Google has nothing. 

A vid on the Ducks twitter shows him getting on the ice. It's tough to see much of it. 

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Thebojangler said:

There are a bunch of pictures of it on Bishop Designs facebook page.

Love Ryan Miller's new Look.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

17 hours ago, Psychlon said:

The long awaited love story has finally come to happen! SCF, we've come for the taking.

Patience once the preseason is Done...Then our Ducks Stanley Cup Quest begins.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck