The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DucksFanInIE

Watching the Ducks on a Fire Stick

2 hours ago, poum said:

Just dropped Spectrum. I have nothing but Kings level contempt for them. I'm watching the Ducks/Oilers replay right now on Hulu. Seems legit. No buffering as of yet. The resolution is a bit off though. The color just seems a shade off. Other than that. No complaints yet. 

I've always wanted to be on "Team Pull the Plug", now I know I got my Ducks elsewhere. I'm giving Spectrum one final bird! 

I'm fortunate in that I cut cable but my parents still have DirecTV.  So I put the FoxSportsGo app on my Firestick (this also works by going to Foxsportsgo.com on a laptop) and use my parents' log-in.  If you know someone with cable, you can do this.

3 hours ago, poum said:

Just dropped Spectrum. I have nothing but Kings level contempt for them. I'm watching the Ducks/Oilers replay right now on Hulu. Seems legit. No buffering as of yet. The resolution is a bit off though. The color just seems a shade off. Other than that. No complaints yet. 

I've always wanted to be on "Team Pull the Plug", now I know I got my Ducks elsewhere. I'm giving Spectrum one final bird! 

Games on Hulu?!!  Gotta look into that. Using Fubo now. Like it for the digital DVR it has for games I miss when working

I watch most games through NHL tv on my chromecast from the Milwaukee suburbs, is nice being able to watch west coast games at reasonable hours, also is a bit surprising how many duck games are blacked out.