The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duck123

Training Camp 2017!

47 minutes ago, Drake12 said:

Elite Prospects has him in Finland.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he hasn't even been contracted by the Ducks for the last year or so.  Not much chance of a call up in that case.

34 minutes ago, nieder said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure he hasn't even been contracted by the Ducks for the last year or so.  Not much chance of a call up in that case.

Oh, I was not aware of that.  It would not be the move I would make if I were in his shoes.  He just led his minor league team in goal scoring last year.  If he did that again in the beginning of this year he likely would have been a call-up.  If I were him, I would have re-signed with Ducks on a 2-way contract, and tried my best to repeat last years success, hope for a call-up, and try my best to stick with the big club.  Oh well.  If he's in Finland, guess we'll never know how well he could have played for the Ducks.  Hoping Jones and Steel make the jump this year.  GO DUCKS!

4 hours ago, Pazonator said:

Can't wait to watch some hockey tonight! Glad it's back on tv. Bring on the nail biting type games let's go 

Keep in mind though Preseason is phase 2 of Ducks Training Camp.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Bleh, no Steel or Jones tonight. Steel might be the biggest reason to watch preseason games. Tonight and Sunday are the only preseason games the Ducks are televising.

10 minutes ago, PetrSykora said:

Oh wow, hockey!

4 minutes in and they're already running over Gibson <_<

Wankers. Someone deck the rats.

I just realized they're playing the D squad tonight. Steam roll 'em.

5 minutes ago, Drake12 said:

Wankers. Someone deck the rats.

I just realized they're playing the D squad tonight. Steam roll 'em.

I'm blaming that goal on you.

You can already tell these new slashing rules are gonna be absolute Garbutts.. Let's see how often that gets called on Perry this season. Most whacked wrists in the league and no amount of Gaudreau tears are gonna change that.

Just now, Sexlaf15 said:

I don't understand why they don't dress Jones and Steel. Two of the guys you probably want the longest look at 

Because judging on the tone so far, it's going to be the Staples Center scrubs swinging for the fences. No point in getting 'em hurt when they'll play against a speedier team in Vegas.

Just now, PetrSykora said:

You can already tell these new slashing rules are gonna be absolute Garbutts.. Let's see how often that gets called on Perry this season. Most whacked wrists in the league and no amount of Gaudreau tears are gonna change that.

Probably the most amount of blatantly obvious slashing calls "missed" are slashes on Perrybas well 

Just now, Drake12 said:

Because judging on the tone so far, it's going to be the Staples Center scrubs swinging for the fences. No point in getting 'em hurt when they'll play against a speedier team in Vegas.

Makes sense, sucks LA is trash because I wanted  to see what they looked like 

Just now, Sexlaf15 said:

Makes sense, sucks LA is trash because I wanted  to see what they looked like 

Yeah, take a look at the team playing in China. Probably closer to what their roster will be.

So fight count tonight at 2:

(Gull) Sabourin vs. (PTO)Prust, (likely Gull) Liambas v. (AHLer) Imama.

I missed you Coglianlol 

Way too early to say obviously but I don't think Rakell is gonna be a good fit playing a defensive role on the Selke line. Maybe they should experiment with new combos now that Kesler's broken. I wanna see how Silfverberg looks with Getzlaf. 

I have no idea what's happening with Miller's mask but it's already lightyears ahead of Bernier's.

We need to find that thing and burn it by the way. Bad vibes.

2 minutes ago, PetrSykora said:

I have no idea what's happening with Miller's mask but it's already lightyears ahead of Bernier's.

We need to find that thing and burn it by the way. Bad vibes.

Old school Wild Wing style mask, solid. Seems like the players really like the old logo. Bring it back.

https://twitter.com/AnaheimDucks/status/911431646917701632

First @myregularface gif of the Ducks season, and it is good.

https://twitter.com/myregularface/status/911430569724084224