The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duck123

Training Camp 2017!

44 Players left I like some Players looking good Glad a Player from the Q is playing with the Ducks Dynamic Duo.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Those rubes in the booth. I forgot who mentioned that the Knights have multiple former Ducks but none are playing today. 

[Wild Bill skates by]

Yup. No Ducks playing for Vegas tonight...

I hate watching preseason games. I have to keep a roster list open in a different tab just so I know who I'm looking at. Like who the heck is this bum wearing #10? :ph34r:

11 hours ago, Spencer_12 said:

Fiore's looking good. 

Saborouin stood out too. I wouldn't mind him as a 4th liner. 

How have Steel and Jones looked, for those who have had the chance to watch the games?  Can you see them making the team?  If they make the team along with Fiore, what do you think about the following lines until Kesler and the others are healthy?

-Fiore  -Gezlaf  -Eaves

-Cogliano  -Rakell  -Silfverberg

-Jones  -Steel  -Perry

-Ritchie  -Vermette  -Wagner

-Fowler  -Manson

-Beauchemin  -Montour 

-Larsson  -Bieska

-Miller 

-Gibson

18 hours ago, poum said:

Those rubes in the booth. I forgot who mentioned that the Knights have multiple former Ducks but none are playing today. 

[Wild Bill skates by]

Yup. No Ducks playing for Vegas tonight...

That whole conversation was mind boggling. Did they start drinking before the game, knowing it's preseason? 

17 hours ago, PetrSykora said:

I hate watching preseason games. I have to keep a roster list open in a different tab just so I know who I'm looking at. Like who the heck is this bum wearing #10? :ph34r:

:lol: Hands of stone, skates of lead.

5 hours ago, poum said:

Saborouin stood out too. I wouldn't mind him as a 4th liner. 

Sabby did some good work last night. Was getting to the front of the net-unlike some first liners-and made the most of it. Can we go with Sabourin, Getzlaf, Fiore as the first line tonight?

21 hours ago, Spencer_12 said:

Fiore's looking good. 

Makes me wonder reason why he is playing cause the Ducks saw something in him. Glad to see another Q-player from my region getting a shot on my Favorite Team.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

22 hours ago, PetrSykora said:

OH FFS 

It's preseason and Gibson is already hurt. Rage quit. 

Seriously? Wow! So young and already injury prone. We need to stock up another goalie prospect soon. 

20 minutes ago, RobD360 said:

Seriously? Wow! So young and already injury prone. We need to stock up another goalie prospect soon. 

Overreaction on my part. He was bent over in pain for a long time but it was only a kick to the crotch (ow)

Oh barf. Perlini goes top shelf, glove side on Miller. 14:52 remaining, Puppies up 1-0.

Double barf, Rinaldo's playing for them tonight.