ZTHER

Kings Catch All - 8

1,380 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Spencer_12 said:

That’s easily a suspension for Brown. If the NHL weren’t clowns.

NHL will be probably nominate him for a leadership award or something ridiculous.

Although I hope he’s bounced a couple of games.  Dirty diver.

4 people like this

18 minutes ago, Fowl said:

Kings sure have fallen in the standings.   

Hot start. Just falling back to earth...

1 person likes this

47 minutes ago, ZTHER said:

Hot start. Just falling back to earth...

Go over to LGK forums and they’re ready to blow it up and start over.

8 hours ago, ZTHER said:

Kings getting away with murder... I guess referees trying to make even as Penguins got a lot of extra calls last night.

Funny thing is, I was reading the Penguins board on HF, and they were complaining about the refs during the Ducks game.

8 hours ago, ZTHER said:

Kings getting away with murder... I guess referees trying to make even as Penguins got a lot of extra calls last night.

Funny thing is, I was reading the Penguins board on HF, and they were complaining about the refs during the Ducks game.

3 hours ago, BiolaRunner said:

LOL WHAT? They're the Pens. LOL Pens.

Hey Parros, if you're suspending Cogs for two, what does this get? Slap on the wrist? A bonus payout from the league? Or perhaps a five-game minimum suspension, preferably more for being late, flagrant and foolish. He got ejected, so that should be one, bare minimum. Who knows though?

Confirmed that Brown has a meeting with Player Safety. I've yet to see them meet with a player and not suspend them. Brown has been suspended at least twice before. Cogs got 2 games and this is way worse of a hit. It's gonna be somewhere between 3-5 games

12 minutes ago, BiolaRunner said:

Confirmed that Brown has a meeting with Player Safety. I've yet to see them meet with a player and not suspend them. Brown has been suspended at least twice before. Cogs got 2 games and this is way worse of a hit. It's gonna be somewhere between 3-5 games

Player Safety's Twitter account did not specify in-person or phone hearing on this one. Suspect phone hearing unless he's waved his in-person, so max 5. Also, suspension history as a repeat offender is finite. If he hasn't been suspended for some time (3 seasons) he don't count as a repeat under the CBA.

https://twitter.com/NHLPlayerSafety/status/954393050847043585

Probably 3, but should be 8-15.

37 minutes ago, Drake12 said:

Player Safety's Twitter account did not specify in-person or phone hearing on this one. Suspect phone hearing unless he's waved his in-person, so max 5. Also, suspension history as a repeat offender is finite. If he hasn't been suspended for some time (3 seasons) he don't count as a repeat under the CBA.

If he gets only 3 games I'm gonna cry. That was a flat out dangerous hit. Way worse than Cogliano's.

2 minutes ago, DucksFan_08 said:

If he gets only 3 games I'm gonna cry. That was a flat out dangerous hit. Way worse than Cogliano's.

I'm going to cry and drink simultaneously. 

Using stick as weapon, player in vulnerable position, opportunity to turn away, actual hit....

831! 831! 831!

1 hour ago, ZTHER said:

10 games...

You had the 10 right. 

Los Angeles’ Dustin Brown fined $10,000, the maximum allowable under the CBA, for cross-checking Pittsburgh’s Justin Schultz.

Edited by DuckFan4Life
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Drake12 said:

Player Safety is pathetic. 

1 person likes this

Pittsburgh’s Evgeni Malkin fined $5,000, the maximum allowable under the CBA, for spearing Los Angeles’ Dustin Brown.

12 minutes ago, DuckFan4Life said:

Los Angeles’ Dustin Brown fined $10,000, the maximum allowable under the CBA, for cross-checking Pittsburgh’s Justin Schultz.

Just a fine? No suspension?

2 hours ago, BiolaRunner said:

He plays for the Kings

2 hours ago, BiolaRunner said:

Corrupt decision?  League needs to get Parros out of there.  He is flat out incompetent. 

4 people like this

21 hours ago, BiolaRunner said:

Kings are a golden team. Don’t listen to kings “fans” who will say anything different. 

1 person likes this

Brown not even getting 1 game suspension is beyond ridiculous. Complete outrage that a repeat offender gets no suspension for a malicious dangerous hit while Cogs with no history gets 2 for something that wasn’t even a hit but interference and a bit of a bump. Insane. 

The worst hit of the lot was Giordano on Aho. It was as bad as the Cooke hit that ended Savards career and I hope Aho is alright.

On 10/24/2017 at 10:55 AM, nieder said:

Looks like they deleted it...

LA is Falling they have loss SIX...Count them 6 in a Row..Trying to Hide their Angry they can't hide it.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

8 hours ago, MooseDuck said:

LA is Falling they have loss SIX...Count them 6 in a Row..Trying to Hide their Angry they can't hide it.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

How many Moose? =)

I'm the jinx today... turn to the Kings game it's 2-0 Rags and boom-boom-boom it's 3-2 Kings...